New PS4 Teaser

mithusan55743

PS4 Teaser came out Today and Xbox event tomorrow... Sony is trying to distract people from the new Xbox? Personally I don't care about the PS4 (because I am a PC Gamer) but I thought it might interest some people here

Video =
http://youtu.be/QjXU1anoC5Y

Source = http://www.theverge.com/2013/5/20/4348116/sony-finally-teases-playstation-4-hardware-says-youll-see-it-first-at

Wow im impressed with the small cube form factor, kinda reminds me of the steam box haha

CPU: i7 6700k @ 4.6ghz | CASE: Corsair 780T White Edition | MB: Asus Z170 Deluxe | CPU Cooling: EK Predator 360 | GPU: NVIDIA Titan X Pascal w/ EKWB nickel waterblock | PSU: EVGA 850w P2 | RAM: 16GB DDR4 Corsair Domintator Platinum 2800mhz | Storage: Samsung 850 EVO 500GB | OS: Win 10 Pro x64 | Monitor: Acer Predator X34/HTC VIVE Keyboard: CM Storm Trigger-Z | Mouse: Razer Taipan | Sound: Audio Technica ATH-M50x / Klipsch Promedia 2.1 Sound System 

This just annoys me. That is nothing.

That could be a microwave oven for all we know. 

If they really wanted to steal Microsoft's thunder then they should have shown it off in full, not 'showcase' some out of focus blob.

Pointless.

not a console fan but loving the drama surrounding it 

Console wars are always amusing :) .

AMD Radeon 7870 Gigabyte OC / Intel i5 3570k / ASrock Z77 Pro4 /Samsung 840 EVO 250GB / WD Blue 500GB 7200rpm / Kingston HyperX T1 2x4GB 1600mhz / SeaSonic 520w M12 / Thermaltake v4 Black

What a retarded video. Just showed a blurred image of a box which could have been anything.

I'm interested to see what they've done with the PS4, I feel like after owning a PS3 since launch that it never lived up to expectations.

If they really wanted to steal Microsoft's thunder then they should have shown it off in full, not 'showcase' some out of focus blob.

Pointless.

Bhahahaaa that made me laugh XD

PROFILEYEAH

What do people even put in these things?

I'm interested to see what they've done with the PS4, I feel like after owning a PS3 since launch that it never lived up to expectations.

Well initial developer response to the PS4 has been overwhelmingly positive which is a very good sign. On the other hand PS3's architecture was a pain to develop for.

That was a pretty stupid teaser :(

My Sig Rig: "X79 (3970X) -Midas"http://pcpartpicker.com/p/wsjGt6"  "Midas" Build Log - https://linustechtips.com/main/topic/59768-build-log-in-progress-code-name-midas/

"The Riddler" Custom Watercooled H440 Build Log ( in collaboration with my wife @ _TechPuppet_ ) - http://linustechtips.com/main/topic/149652-green-h440-special-edition-the-riddler-almost-there/

*Riptide Customs* " We sleeve PSU cables "

I really hope that picture is taken from above. The last thing they should do, is to make a Gamecube v2.

Given the fact that the Gamecube was from Nintendo and not Sony, your comment makes no sense. 

Also, if you ask me, the Gamecube was probably one of the most underrated consoles of all time. Over shadowed by the massive marketing hype of Microsoft, and the dreadful shovelware on the PS2 at the time. The Gamecube had more quality games rather than a massive quantity. It was however, massively and badly marketed, making the consoles marketing color purple was a massive mistake, the controller whilst great to hold and use it looked like a Fisher Price toy. If they could of gotten around the legal issues, and the pricing and released the Panasonic Q Gamecube it would of destroyed the competition and maybe even appealed to third party devs as well. 

CPU: i7 4770K @ 4.5GHz GPU: HD7970 OC 1200MHz/1650MHz @ 1.138v RAM: 16GB 1866MHz Hyper X Fury PSU: SilverStone 1200W Strider Gold MOBO: MSI GD65 GAMING COOLER: Swiftech H220 CASE: Corsair Air 540 SSD: OCZ 240GB AGILITY 3 HDD: 2X 1TB SAMSUNG SPOINPOINT KEYBOARD: SteelSeries 6GV2 MOUSE: ZOWIE PRO EVO MONITOR: 27" Asus LED 1080p

But given the fact that Gamecube was a cube (tadaa :P) and the fact that the ps4 by the looks of it, will be a cube. It makes sense.

Touché my friend, Touché ;)

CPU: i7 4770K @ 4.5GHz GPU: HD7970 OC 1200MHz/1650MHz @ 1.138v RAM: 16GB 1866MHz Hyper X Fury PSU: SilverStone 1200W Strider Gold MOBO: MSI GD65 GAMING COOLER: Swiftech H220 CASE: Corsair Air 540 SSD: OCZ 240GB AGILITY 3 HDD: 2X 1TB SAMSUNG SPOINPOINT KEYBOARD: SteelSeries 6GV2 MOUSE: ZOWIE PRO EVO MONITOR: 27" Asus LED 1080p

should have waited another day for the sake of stealing attention from the XBox announcement.

So it's an expensive box?

Is this the real life? Or is this just fantasy?

I love how butthurt the entire internet is about Sony not showing what the console looks like.

SPOILERS: It's going to be a black box. Just like every other console.

Who cares. 

Personal Rig: i7 7700K - Asus Strix Z270H - 2x8GB GSkill RGB memory 3000Mhz - EVGA GTX1080ti SC2 - 2X Samsung 850 EVO 500GB - EVGA SuperNOVA 750G2

I love how butthurt the entire internet is about Sony not showing what the console looks like.

SPOILERS: It's going to be a black box. Just like every other console.

Who cares. 

Exactly, who cares? So why does Sony keep doing things like this?

Seeing "teasers" like this really put me off buying the PS4.

OT:

Here is a drawing I found on the Internet of people who think what the console will look like;

RaWUvmQ.jpg

I really hope that picture is taken from above. The last thing they should do, is to make a Gamecube v2.

It is most likely standing up on its side

Looks like this going be slimmer than old ps3 when it 1st released.

Pointless.

I know right, but Sony love to be up there own ass about this kind of thing. In their opinion the public can be distracted by a shiny coin. by the way I don't particularly hate Sony.

By the way, go easy Grammar Nazis I'm dyslexic;'#';[p#'; (I'm pretty sure a full stop should go there somewhere :D)
My Deviant Art: http://neutronicsoup.deviantart.com/
Linus quote of the day "Slick you're fired"

If anyone's interested ign did a video breaking down Sony's teaser. You're probably thinking what is there to break down, o but they find stuff to talk about.

A quick breakdown of what they talk about: look there's a vent and look there's another slightly different looking vent. *fascinating*

By the way, go easy Grammar Nazis I'm dyslexic;'#';[p#'; (I'm pretty sure a full stop should go there somewhere :D)
My Deviant Art: http://neutronicsoup.deviantart.com/
Linus quote of the day "Slick you're fired"