Can I Change AMD R9295X2 Radiator Fan?

Zeus17

Can I Change The Fan To Better Fan???? I APPRECIATE Your HELP..Thank You

I don't see why not.

[ Rig: CPU: 4930K, GPU: EVGA 780TI SC x2, RAM: 32GB Corsair Vengeance 1600MHz, Mobo: ASUS P9 X79 LE, Storage: 120GB Samsung EVO + 2TB Seagate Barracuda, PSU: Corsair RM1000 ]

I don't see why not.

I do, AMD secretly welded the screws for the fan to the radiator.

I do, AMD secretly welded the screws for the fan to the radiator.

Thats not enough to stop me  ;)

[ Rig: CPU: 4930K, GPU: EVGA 780TI SC x2, RAM: 32GB Corsair Vengeance 1600MHz, Mobo: ASUS P9 X79 LE, Storage: 120GB Samsung EVO + 2TB Seagate Barracuda, PSU: Corsair RM1000 ]

Get a Swiftech Helix, Scythe GT or Noctua fan to replace it. Hell, TTL got a 8C temperature drop by using a mediocre SP120 fan. :) 

CPU: 5930K @ 4.5GHz | GPU: Zotac GTX 980Ti AMP! Extreme edition @ 1503MHz/7400MHz | RAM: 16GB Corsair Dom Plat @ 2667MHz CAS 13 | Motherboard: Asus X99 Sabertooth | Boot Drive: 400GB Intel 750 Series NVMe SSD | PSU: Corsair HX1000i | Monitor: Dell U2713HM 1440p monitor

Get a Swiftech Helix, Scythe GT or Noctua fan to replace it. Hell, TTL got a 8C temperature drop by using a mediocre SP120 fan. :)

or a noiseblocker ;)

"Unofficially Official" Leading Scientific Research and Development Officer of the Official Star Citizen LTT Conglomerate | Reaper Squad, Idris Captain | 1x Aurora LN

Game developer, AI researcher, Developing the UOLTT mobile apps

G SIX [My Mac Pro G5 CaseMod Thread]

or a noiseblocker ;)

True, but with those fans it limits the way you can mount the radiator, since you can't mount the fan between the case and the radiator. You'd have to go fan->radiator->case.

CPU: 5930K @ 4.5GHz | GPU: Zotac GTX 980Ti AMP! Extreme edition @ 1503MHz/7400MHz | RAM: 16GB Corsair Dom Plat @ 2667MHz CAS 13 | Motherboard: Asus X99 Sabertooth | Boot Drive: 400GB Intel 750 Series NVMe SSD | PSU: Corsair HX1000i | Monitor: Dell U2713HM 1440p monitor

True, but with those fans it limits the way you can mount the radiator, since you can't mount the fan between the case and the radiator. You'd have to go fan->radiator->case.

fair enough, but thats how i do it, since fans are sexy, and rads are not xD

"Unofficially Official" Leading Scientific Research and Development Officer of the Official Star Citizen LTT Conglomerate | Reaper Squad, Idris Captain | 1x Aurora LN

fair enough, but thats how i do it, since fans are sexy, and rads are not xD

I have my bare radiators facing the insides of my case, but that's only because it was the only way to mount the radiators into my case - all the included screws are for mounting a fan to the radiator through a case. :( 

I have my bare radiators facing the insides of my case, but that's only because it was the only way to mount the radiators into my case - all the included screws are for mounting a fan to the radiator through a case. :(

aaaah... well its easier to clean a pull setup anyway ;)

aaaah... well its easier to clean a pull setup anyway ;)

Exactly. Still, I may go push-pull on the top radiator with some eLoops...they so sexy.