Why the big price difference

why is there such a big price difference between the ergotech triple monitor stand in the usa and uk

http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B007BD0MPM/ref=oh_aui_detailpage_o00_s00?ie=UTF8&psc=1

http://www.amazon.co.uk/Ergotech-Triple-Stand-Telescoping-Monitor/dp/B007BD0MPM/ref=sr_1_1?ie=UTF8&qid=1405198600&sr=8-1&keywords=Ergotech+Triple+Desk

uk is $823.30 / £481

usa is $188.99 / £144

its cheaper for me to just buy from the usa and pay the extra shipping costs

Welcome to Europe:D

[spoiler= Dream machine (There is also a buildlog)]

Case: Phanteks Enthoo Luxe - CPU: I7 5820k @4.4 ghz 1.225vcore - GPU: 2x Asus GTX 970 Strix edition - Mainboard: Asus X99-S - RAM: HyperX predator 4x4 2133 mhz - HDD: Seagate barracuda 2 TB 7200 rpm - SSD: Samsung 850 EVO 500 GB SSD - PSU: Corsair HX1000i - Case fans: 3x Noctua PPC 140mm - Radiator fans: 3x Noctua PPC 120 mm - CPU cooler: Fractal design Kelvin S36 together with Noctua PPCs - Keyboard: Corsair K70 RGB Cherry gaming keyboard - mouse: Steelseries sensei raw - Headset: Kingston HyperX Cloud Build Log

the us one has had a price cut probably for the last 20 to get rid of them to restock.

¸„»°'´¸„»°'´ Vorticalbox `'°«„¸`'°«„¸
`'°«„¸¸„»°'´¸„»°'´`'°«„¸Scientia Potentia est  ¸„»°'´`'°«„¸`'°«„¸¸„»°'´

In the USA they have a discount.. Amazon does lots of discounts depending on  Stock and the company selling. In time the UK one may get a price cut.

Amazon offer Discounts of up to 75% off any product but its random i guess lol 

--- CPU:  AMD A10-7850k --- Motherboard:  ASUS X88MPlus --- RAM:  G-Skill 8GB Ripjaws X DDR3 2133 Dual --- GPU:  Integrated APU --- Case:  Aerocool Dead Silence Gaming Cube Case  ---

Because they want UK'ers to spend moar money while Murian'ers Dun spend su much money because idk obama.

My PC

[ I5 4690k (no oc) - Gigabyte Z97 D3H - 8GB Ram - Sapphire R9 280X Vapor-X ]

Because Obama.

It's just a price cut.

"How hard can it be?" - Jeremy Clarkson

"Speed has never killed anyone. Suddenly becoming stationary, that's what gets you." - Jeremy Clarkson

"There's an old saying that God exists in your search for him. I just want you to understand that I ain't looking." - Leslie Nielsen

true there is a discount but its still £200/$342 cheaper without the price cut