Should I return my Laptop for this?

nohuevos

I just recently bought this laptop for school and I love everything about it except one thing, the screen. I'm pretty sure I will get over it but I received an ad from TigerDirect two days ago for this Laptop. They are almost identical except the one at TigerDirect says it has an IPS panel. What do you guys think? Should I go through the hassle of returning the laptop?

Thanks!

I just recently bought this laptop for school and I love everything about it except one thing, the screen. I'm pretty sure I will get over it but I received an ad from TigerDirect two days ago for this Laptop. They are almost identical except the one at TigerDirect says it has an IPS panel. What do you guys think? Should I go through the hassle of returning the laptop?

Thanks!

It's the same exact laptop, in the description nowhere does it say that it's an ips panel, and if it did they'd make sure it was in the description. It's either there (in the name) to rip you off or it's a mistake. Don't change it.

Don't ask to ask, just ask... please 🤨

sudo chmod -R 000 /*

They are the same, ot's just that Newegg doesn't say that it's an IPS.

hmm, thats too bad. thanks for the quick response 

Watermelon

The most common result of insufficient wattage is a paperweight that looks like a PC

but its not the same laptop. My laptop does not have an optical out but the one on tiger direct does.

The product number is the same, if there are any differences - one of the shops must be wrong.

It's the same exact laptop, in the description nowhere does it say that it's an ips panel, and if it did they'd make sure it was in the description. It's either there (in the name) to rip you off or it's a mistake. Don't change it.

it does say ips panel in the specifications on tigerdirects website but not neweggs. I guess one of them must of just messed it up.

If you're sure you want an IPS laptop, you could get the Asus G550JK, but it will have a weaker GPU.