IINM, last update enabled 64bit support for BF4. I haven't try it though.

Ballin! Going to try it out.

Why have OBS on the list? For the non-Intel scrubs? :P

QuickSync ftw.

But quicksync's quality ;__;

Curing shitposts by shitposts

I thought everybody knew about this, guess I was wrong... I've been using dxtory and openencodevfw for a while now and it's awesome. I can record like hour long gameplays and theres zero performance hits and its not a large file size.

Also to add: 

While using the dxtory method, the file cannot be imported to any video editing program. It's best to use a transcoder like handbrake to fix that.

I don't notice any performance decreases when I record with DXTory on the default codec 

Well maybe because I play CS:GO and TF2 at 300+ FPS and battleField3/4 at 200FPS

[spoiler=My Beast Rig Damocles]Case: Coolermaster Storm Stryker Motherboard: Asus x79 deluxe CPU: Intel I7 4960x @3.6GHz (soon to be oc) RAM: Kingston HyperX 64GB @2400MHz GPU: Nvidia Geforce GTX 770 (Gigabyte) @4GB PSU: Corsair RM1000 Fully modular CPUCooler: Corsair H100i Watercooling Storage: Seagate 2TB SV35.6 SATA 6GB/s 7200RPM 64MB 3.5"   x2  Sound: Creative Soundblaster ZxR sound card

This is my old pc which I am reamending to be a media server or a nas. Motherboard: Generic fujitsu CPU: Intel pentium G640 @2.8 GHz RAM: 4GB generic fujitsu memory PSU:  CPUCooler: Stock intel cpu cooler Storage:  Fujitsu MHZ2120BH @120GB, Soon to have a HDD for more storage. 

_ASSASSIN_ Jerakl 

LoL, go look at any thread that mentions Shadowplay, and you'll see endless posts of AMD fanboys talking all kinds of shit about how stupid and pointless Shadowplay is. But obviously is good enough that AMD felt the need to steal the idea. But in typical AMD fashion, their version won't function as well. It only works with games that support the Raptr overlay, unlike Shadowplay that works with any game in existence. Yes even OpenCL, run in full screen borderless window mode and use the Desktop recording feature to record OpenCL games with Shadowplay.

i7 2600K @ 4.7GHz/ASUS P8Z68-V Pro/Corsair Vengeance LP 2x4GB @ 1600MHz/EVGA GTX 670 FTW SIG 2/Cooler Master HAF-X

http://www.speedtest.net/my-result/3591491194

But quicksync's quality ;__;

It looks just as good as fraps?!

LoL, go look at any thread that mentions Shadowplay, and you'll see endless posts of AMD fanboys talking all kinds of shit about how stupid and pointless Shadowplay is. But obviously is good enough that AMD felt the need to steal the idea. But in typical AMD fashion, their version won't function as well. It only works with games that support the Raptr overlay, unlike Shadowplay that works with any game in existence. Yes even OpenCL, run in full screen borderless window mode and use the Desktop recording feature to record OpenCL games with Shadowplay.

1. Fanboyism happens on both sides and for equally stupid reasons. Mantle anyone?

2. It does not function as well because it is incredibly NEW. I mean just a few days ago they added support for 64bit BF4, they're still working on it. It's very early stage infancy.

3. I'm sure at some point they'll add desktop recording. Again this system's limitations are only based around Raptr. As of now there is actually another program that can do hot-key loop recording called A's video converter + bluesky video capture. However, the manual is in Japanese so I have had trouble getting it working. 

The point is that it takes load off of the CPU for those of us with better GPU's than CPU's. The looping feature and recording features can be worked on and changed with time as they are not set in stone. MSI afterburner also has support for VCE now, so if you're trying to dedicated record you can use it almost with any program that allows setting your own codec, an advantage shadowplay doesn't have.

3. I'm sure at some point they'll add desktop recording. Again this system's limitations are only based around Raptr. As of now there is actually another program that can do hot-key loop recording called A's video converter + bluesky video capture. However, the manual is in Japanese so I have had trouble getting it working. 

MSI Afterburner prerecord will do loop recording too amirite?

| Intel i7-3770@4.2Ghz | Asus Z77-V | Zotac 980 Ti Amp! Omega | DDR3 1800mhz 4GB x4 | 300GB Intel DC S3500 SSD | 512GB Plextor M5 Pro | 2x 1TB WD Blue HDD |
 | Enermax NAXN82+ 650W 80Plus Bronze | Fiio E07K | Grado SR80i | Cooler Master XB HAF EVO | Logitech G27 | Logitech G600 | CM Storm Quickfire TK | DualShock 4 |

MSI Afterburner prerecord will do loop recording too amirite?

I havn't used Afterburner in an ungodly time. If it truly does this I'll add an annotation or something and compare it to AMD GE

I cant find the list of supported Graphics cards...

Help?

It works on all AMD GPUs HD 7000 series and newer. What GPU do you have?

CPU: AMD FX-6300     COOLER: Hyper 212 EVO    MOBO: ASUS M5A97 R2.0    RAM: Team Vulcan 8Gb (4Gb x 2) , G-Skill Sniper (4Gb x 2)    PSU: Rosewill HIVE-750w    GPU: ASUS HD 7790 2Gb OC    CASE: NZXT Phantom 410    STORAGE: WD Black 1Tb , Intel 530 120Gb     AUDIO: HyperX Cloud , Sennheiser HD 518 , Audio Technica ATH-M30 , Sennheiser MM30G , Yamaha RX-V361 , Pioneer SP-BS22     PHONE: Samsung Galaxy S7 Edge     PERIPHERALS: Razer BlackWidow Ultimate Classic , Logitech g502 ( Thanks Syntaxvgm <3 )

• 2 weeks later...

Seems like linus posted this video on the 16th, 5 days after I posted this thread.

I win linus come @ me bro.