I really hope Brett Domino breaks the music industry.

So, Brett Domino just released his hit new single, "Sexy When You Do That"

That he made in just a few days.

He wanted to show how easy it was to make music like Jason Derulo does, as shown in this guide.

Which got extremely popular.

So he made another. Which is here.

I find it so absolutely hilarious how easy it is, being a part-time producer myself, and find it even more hilarious that I'm actually enjoying the song.

God damnit, Brett Domino. You're going to break the music industry. You're going to make the average media consumer realize how simplistic their daily-pleasures are, and producers are going to have to go back to actually making genuinely unique music that isn't copy-pasted as nuts.

I really wish that we'd just make organic hardware already, that grows and adapts to the demands it needs to meet. That way, grannies' computers can be floppy sacks of organicness and the 12 year old Minecrafters will look like the guys that only do bicep curls, and the nerdy programmers will finally have justice, with their body-builder rigs that skipped leg day.

CPU: i7-4770k 4.8GHz | Motherboard: Asus Maximus Hero | RAM: 16gigs 2133MHz | GPU: SLI Gigabyte OC 2gb 770's | Case: INWIN GRone | Storage: 1tb Blue, 60gb SSD | PSU: Silencer MK II 950w | Cooling: Modded H100i

hahahahahahaha...this is awesome....i really hope he breaks the music industry. Maybe rap will go back to the likes of Eminem and T.I., where intelligence is actually part of putting a rhyme together not like the stuff on the radio anymore....

If you've previously won the build off please pm me so we can get something worked out.

1up

Boyinaband has always been great, Brett Domino came out of nowhere :P

But thanks for the reminder, forgot I'm not subscribed to him on this YouTube account.

I really wish that we'd just make organic hardware already, that grows and adapts to the demands it needs to meet. That way, grannies' computers can be floppy sacks of organicness and the 12 year old Minecrafters will look like the guys that only do bicep curls, and the nerdy programmers will finally have justice, with their body-builder rigs that skipped leg day.

CPU: i7-4770k 4.8GHz | Motherboard: Asus Maximus Hero | RAM: 16gigs 2133MHz | GPU: SLI Gigabyte OC 2gb 770's | Case: INWIN GRone | Storage: 1tb Blue, 60gb SSD | PSU: Silencer MK II 950w | Cooling: Modded H100i

This just confirms its not us getting older and dismissing newer music, but that the newer music is legitimately shit. :P

This just confirms its not us getting older and dismissing newer music, but that the newer music is legitimately shit. :P

Mhm.

I simply can't bring myself to copy-paste when I work with some clients. I genuinely hate working with some people, because a lot of the people getting into music are stupid.

They come to me with the most abstract demands, and in the end, all I have to do it copy-paste the same line for a few dozen measures, slap a melody in there, send it to them to see if they like it, and if they do, balance it really quick and make sure it loops properly. I think the worse I've done is a three-layer project that took a matter of a couple hours. I was fed up with dealing with the anus after a week and scrapped his folder, made the simplest crap and he rolled with it. I didn't even record a single damn instrument. He ended up never making a single track after forking $400 over to me for three blank beats.

It irritates me how easy either blatantly stupid, or simply uninformed consumers, accept what they hear on the radio as a "good".

If anything was going to do it, it'd have been pirating, but hopefully this will help

Ketchup is better than mustard.

GUI is better than Command Line Interface.

Dubs are better than subs

Correction: newer music ON THE RADIO is shit

Song Of The Day: Nujabes - Battlecry