Need a New Laptop

Boatiy

Can anyone help me find a laptop, i have only 4 REQUIREMENTS

1. Back Lit Keyboard
  2. mSATA
  3. Core i3<
  4. 14-13in screen (Unless u see a nice 15in)

I really really really wanted the ASUS ROG

I am not a gamer but a power user, thats why i really want a mSATA along with a HDD or even SSD I own a 500GB HDD and there is a 240GB SSD in my current laptop.

Willing to spend $600

post-17102-0-99991300-1404693143.jpg

I say this because, I had a very bad Gypsie attack...they stole my wife, plow... and they touch my horse in a very bad way... he got very depressed.

Aha

Willing to spend $600

MFW

target+yeah+right.gif

i7 2600 | HD 6870 | 8GB Memory | 120GB Samsung 840 EVO | 500W PSU | Fractal Define R4

I have a lot of upgrade plans, and no money  :)

Willing to spend $600

671256e55e7b94c478f77c4dd2aa2641afb98ec7

My current rig for entertainment/gaming: i5 4570 3,2GHz; MSI B85M-E45; ZOTAC GTX760 AMP!; 8GB (2x4GB) by Kingston; Seagate Barracuda 1TB 7200rpm; Corsair 200R, Corsair VS650; Dell U2312HM, Samsung DVD R/W optical drive; CM Devastator; Corsair MM400 gaming pad

Dude what, i havent been away for that long, yea im serious wtf !@?

I say this because, I had a very bad Gypsie attack...they stole my wife, plow... and they touch my horse in a very bad way... he got very depressed.

Dude what, i havent been away for that long, yea im serious wtf !@?

Well, none of the Asus ROG laptops are going to be available for $600 unless you find a used one on ebay somewhere. Additionally, finding a laptop with a backlit keyboard and a mSATA SSD for $600 will be nearly impossible

This Sager laptop for $720 is one option. http://www.xoticpc.com/sager-np2650-clevo-w650sz-p-5843.html

No backlit keyboard and it's 15", but you can buy your own mSATA SSD and install it yourself. It does not come with an operating system by default, but you can buy a Windows key for like $30 from G2A. 

Alternatively, you can buy just about any laptop, and see if you can purchase a hard drive caddy to replace the optical drive. You could put your SSD in the main drive bay and your HDD in the hard drive caddy.

Thats crazy, my HP has an i3 4GB ram no black lit 15.6in and a HDD

Purchased 4 years ago, and you're telling me for 600 i cant get an i5 back lit 4-6GB withan mSata slot

I think i just need to find a used

Thats crazy, my HP has an i3 4GB ram no black lit 15.6in and a HDD

Purchased 4 years ago, and you're telling me for 600 i cant get an i5 back lit 4-6GB withan mSata slot

Well I just meant that finding one with a msata ssd would be tough. Just an msata slot? Yeah I suppose that's possible but not a whole lot of budget laptops include it. Still possible, though. I just think that its easier to find a laptop for which you can purchase a optical drive bay caddy and just replace/install your own ssd+HDD