[Indie Gala] Woodle tree adventures for free

Misanthrope

So yeah there's like 100k keys left for free, the game it's a 3d platformer, in fact Jim Sterling covered it, seems decent enough for the price (free)

http://www.indiegala.com/giveaways

Note that those indie gala giveaways for the first time can be annoying to get through, somewhat confusing but well if you already set em up why pass on it?

-------

Current Rig

-------

Erm wut wut wut wut, y all da funny weird game one, why no AAA titles..

Computer Specifications:

AMD Ryzen 5 3600  Gigabyte B550M Aorus Elite | ADATA XPG SPECTRIX D50 32 GB 3600 MHz | Asus RTX 3060 KO Edition CoolerMaster Silencio S400 Klevv Cras C700 M.2 SSD 256GB 

1TB Crucial MX500 | 1 TB SanDisk SSD Corsair RM650W

Camera Equipment:

Camera Bodies: 

Olympus Pen-F Panasonic GH3 (Retired)

Lenses:

Sigma 30mm F1.4 | Sigma 16mm F1.4 | Sigma 19mm F2.8 | Laowa 17mm F1.8 | Olympus 45mm F1.8

Erm wut wut wut wut, y all da funny weird game one, why no AAA titles..

Because no big game studios give out free key's to websites its just indie devs that need to attract more attention to their games

My PC

[ I5 4690k (no oc) - Gigabyte Z97 D3H - 8GB Ram - Sapphire R9 280X Vapor-X ]

Well I can't claim it, They dont give a steam key, bs indie gala, prefer the Bundle stars, I get erm keys

edit: dis was why I could not get my afterfall insansity, nvr knew wut to do

Computer Specifications:

AMD Ryzen 5 3600  Gigabyte B550M Aorus Elite | ADATA XPG SPECTRIX D50 32 GB 3600 MHz | Asus RTX 3060 KO Edition CoolerMaster Silencio S400 Klevv Cras C700 M.2 SSD 256GB 

Camera Equipment:

Camera Bodies: 

Lenses:

Sigma 30mm F1.4 | Sigma 16mm F1.4 | Sigma 19mm F2.8 | Laowa 17mm F1.8 | Olympus 45mm F1.8

ugh, their site is a mess to redeem the game, still did it, at least the next time these guy put something for free again, i won't have to deal with that hassle

this is one of the greatest thing that has happened to me recently, and it happened on this forum, those involved have my eternal gratitude http://linustechtips.com/main/topic/198850-update-alex-got-his-moto-g2-lets-get-a-moto-g-for-alexgoeshigh-unofficial/ :')

i use to have the second best link in the world here, but it died ;_; its a 404 now but it will always be here

Well I can't claim it, They dont give a steam key, bs indie gala, prefer the Bundle stars, I get erm keys

do this, i had to, to redeem it

create a profile, then click the free game on your profile, link to steam and then click redeem game on your indiegala profile, i know its annoying but a free game is a free game

this is one of the greatest thing that has happened to me recently, and it happened on this forum, those involved have my eternal gratitude http://linustechtips.com/main/topic/198850-update-alex-got-his-moto-g2-lets-get-a-moto-g-for-alexgoeshigh-unofficial/ :')

i use to have the second best link in the world here, but it died ;_; its a 404 now but it will always be here

I had several issues with afterfall insanity, it's confusing as all fucking shit, in fact I'm not sure I can really explain it but after you link to your steam and join that group it works after a confirmation email.

So it does work.....if you got like 45 minutes to fuck around with it and figure it out.

-------

Current Rig

-------

You know what, I am not desperate for indie games, then have hassle, no key=no go

Computer Specifications:

Camera Equipment:

Camera Bodies: 

Lenses:

I had several issues with afterfall insanity, it's confusing as all fucking shit, in fact I'm not sure I can really explain it but after you link to your steam and join that group it works after a confirmation email.

So it does work.....if you got like 45 minutes to fuck around with it and figure it out.

I know that. I got my Afterfall insanity like just a couple of days before. I couldn't figure it out. That Linking steam account thing, but then finally I had my luck and I got 3 copies of the game in time! I also got Woodle. Free is Free, and it also increases your account's value :D

[spoiler=CORMAC]CPU:Intel celeron 1.6ghz RAM:Kingston 400mhz 1.99gb MOBO:MSI G31TM-P21 GPU:Will add one later on! CASE:local ROUTER D-Link 2750U, D-LINK 2730U MOUSE:HP,DELL,ViP KEYBOARD: v7 SPEAKERS:Creative 245  MONITOR:AOC E970Sw HEADSET: Sony MDRx05s UPS:conex ups avr 500va PSU:idk OD:Samsung super writemaster STORAGE:80 gb seagate+ Seagate 1TB OS:Windows xp sp3 themed to Windows 7 + Linux |Rest all pc in my house will be updated from time-time

COMING SOON

Are you serious guys?It took me like 1 minute to get the game.You just follow the first 4 steps and you will get an email.The email has a link which leads you to your indiegala profile and you see the game there.You press on it and a window pops up with your steam name which asks you whether you want to activate the game on your steam account or not.It activates the game directly to your steam account.You do not get any key.

Cpu:Athlon ii x4 750k,Gpu:Sapphire hd 7770,Mobo:AsRock fm2a75m-dgs,Psu:Corsair cx430,Ram:Crucial ballistix 2x4gb,Case:Zalman z9 plus,Hdd:WD blue 1TB 7200rpm,Mouse:Cm storm Xornet,Keyboard:Sharkoon Skiller,Headset:Plantronics Gamecom 380,OS:Windows 7 64bit