Mobile LTT forum need a fix!

So we all know desktop versions are better than mobile versions on basically anny website, but the LTT forum is extraordinarilly bad. Whenever I press a thread I end up on the last post. And since there's only a "next" and "previous" button, every thread with more than 5 post takes far too much time to be worth my time. As well as simply the general annoyance of having to pres "previous" for half a minute just to see one post. The design is the same as from day one. But probably the worst part is the menu. The ONLY way for one to go your own table of content or see annything related to your profile you have to go to desktop mode. And that is teribly optimized. It's amazingly slow and the font is so small that it's basically unusable. And zooming in and out on every single thing, and never being able to see the whole page at once is a huge pain in the ass. Typing in DT mode is really slow as well. Not only is the font so large you can only get 4 words per line, but the letters doesn't appear until 2 seconds after typing (this doesn't happen in mobile mode). And the notification system doesn't work all the time either, as well as no way to change settings. And posting is a nightmare, the only way to post annything else than text is through DK mode. Pluss the text box is insanilly small, it's really hard to go through a post for spell checking. And I don't need to see what forum I am posting on, the option to edit tags, topic title, what forum I am in, and what languahe pluss version pf the LTT forum I am on, all while typing my post. I can see all that when I am not inside the tiny text box I am typing into.

Linus Media Group: Please hear me when I say "LTT forums on mobile needs a fix... Now! It's near unusable."

PS: Please excuse anny grammar errors. This rant was written on a HTC One, and we all know how bad ones grammar is while on a rant. Pluss hitting the wrong letter is not a rare incident. I will go edit it in the morning when I get time.

Linus Media Group: Please hear me when I say "LTT forums on mobile needs a fix... Now! It's near unusable."

You need to use the desktop version on mobile, it fixes everything. :P

you think this is the first time someone has ever made a post about mobile? @Windspeed36 and the other guys working on the mobile site have been working on it for ages so just wait a while more

Specs

CPU: i5 4670k i won the silicon lottery Cooler: Corsair H100i w/ 2x Corsair SP120 quiet editions Mobo: ASUS Z97 SABERTOOTH MARK 1 Ram: Corsair Platnums 16gb (4x4gb) Storage: Samsun 840 evo 256gb and random hard drives GPU: EVGA acx 2.0 gtx 980 PSU: Corsair RM 850w Case: Fractal Arc Midi R2 windowed 

You need to use the desktop version on mobile, it fixes everything. :P

Did you even read my post? I explained why it's near unusable

Did you even read my post? I explained why it's near unusable

Yeah your reason boils down to you not want to zoom in and out. Your phone has a larger resolution than my tablet and it works fine for me. Seems to me it's your phone just being slow for your problems with the desktop version, aside from the screen being off.

I have no problem with it, and I'm on this forum every night lurking with my phone.. Also I had to make a decision between HTC One and Galaxy S4, kind of glad I went with the S4 seeing as you have problem browsing the only thing I browse.

We have absolutely 0 to do with the development of the existing mobile theme. That is all up to IPB. They as far as I am aware, are completely redesigning it for IPB 4 however we don't have an ETA as to when we'll switch over. @ may be looking into developing for the mobile platform however at this stage, the main focus is on the front end website.

If you want to use something better (for some), there's Tapatalk.

^^^^ That's my post ^^^^
<-- This is me --- That's your scrollbar -->
vvvv Who's there? vvvv