omg so excited new folding rig

omg this is so amazing im glad that gpu coin mining became not worth it i just picked up 2 "r9 290x" for 650 us dollars. and now folding on those starting today. these things are pushing like 200Kppd well atleast on this project but holly cow this is amazing. this rig is a 24/7 rig so yep gunna bring in the the scientific reasearch ^.^  they are only stock refrence cards but they arent getting to loud but my tolerances for loudness is quite high. using some free decibel meter app for the phone which is probaly not very accurate it says for about a foot away its roughly 50db. i plan to make some other farms. i have no idea why but this is just so much fun to fold. ^.^  if you want more folding power seriously pick some r9 290x's off ebay they going for very cheap. full rig info will come in my sig eventualy. just to lazy to do it >.<

thanks guys im glad to be now a full time folding member for linus. been years since i did full time folding like back in the geforce 8000 days lol. i will be getting some more smaller farms up and running soon... happy folding everyone ^.^

Welcome to the team! Very nice addition. And yes, many of us find Folding very addictive. :)

Forum Links - Community Standards, Privacy Policy, FAQ, Features Suggestions, Bug and Issues.

Folding/Boinc Info - Check out the Folding and Boinc Section, read the Folding Install thread and the Folding FAQ. Info on Boinc is here. Don't forget to join team 223518. Check out other users Folding Rigs for ideas. Don't forget to follow the @LTTCompute for updates and other random posts about the various teams.

Follow me on Twitter for updates @Whaler_99

awesome, welcome to the team :), that is some pretty serious hardware, i can see a certain whaler starting to warm up aswell!

hahaha thanks and Whaler_99 im looking at you, i shall one day dethrone you.... just kidding ill settle for second place the cuase for crunching numbers is more important than just some silly points ;)

hahaha thanks and Whaler_99 im looking at you, i shall one day dethrone you.... just kidding ill settle for second place the cuase for crunching numbers is more important than just some silly points ;)

I welcome all challengers :D

Forum Links - Community Standards, Privacy Policy, FAQ, Features Suggestions, Bug and Issues.

Folding/Boinc Info - Check out the Folding and Boinc Section, read the Folding Install thread and the Folding FAQ. Info on Boinc is here. Don't forget to join team 223518. Check out other users Folding Rigs for ideas. Don't forget to follow the @LTTCompute for updates and other random posts about the various teams.

Follow me on Twitter for updates @Whaler_99