ASUS RoG G550JK Gaming Notebook & GIVEAWAY

I like design and that red stripe is amazing.

Best thing: Touchpad supports gestures, WHILE allowing two-handed operation (One finger to click, and one to move around)

The case has a nice touch between the Aluminum and the red LED's.

(One chip of RAM though, really? -_- )

Favourite part about this laptop: it's better than my piece of crap.

I fell in love with this laptop once I saw it. I like that it's the same size as my current Asus N55SF, which is smaller and lighter than the other RoG products, making portable gaming easier :)

I definitely like the build profile of this laptop. It looks solid, and the red LED backlit keyboard looks great as well. Great job once again, ASUS. Hope I win.

I think I like the overall skin/design most. And it's also nice that the screen has such a good view angle I hate it when nothing is visible because of other lights :P

The fact the long battery life, so I can watch Linus for longer :)

Also the Ips, 1080p screen

An i7 processor

I like the fact that it is made by an solid company known for selling well built  electronics.

My favorite thing of the G550JK is the IPS panel.

The best part of the laptop is that it is better than anything I have ever owned :( no but really I love the formfactor and styling of the laptop :) plus the performance ;)

Obviously the GeForce GTX 850M with the Intel Core i7 4710 HQ Quad Core CPU and the one of the kind signature of my favorite youtubers!

Favorite thing: Logan's signature, duh... #teksyndicate #ihatehashtags

I like the red backiluminated keyboard!

I personally like the speaker setup, its nice to hear some better sound coming out of decently expesive laptops.

I love the red accents all over this laptop, makes it look very clean!

The nicest thing, imo, is its look : the red line and the brushed aluminium are just gorgeous. And of course, because it's made by Asus - a brand that I truthfully can say has never dissapointed me in my personal purchases.

My favourite part about this amazing laptop is his keyboard (it is awesome)

My favourite part about this amazing laptop is his keyboard (it is awesome)

My favorite thing has to be the size. Too often have I seen modern gaming laptops have 17in screens and be thicker than a giant on steroids. This is rather refreshing.

I like how much power it packs in such a thin form-factor. 

IPS display is my favorite thing about g550jk

Nevertheless, even a low end ROG gaming laptop is far better in performance than the high end multimedia laptops. This is a laptop for those who enjoy a bit of portability, that the 17.3″ ROG laptops lack, and is a bit easy on the pocket.

This notebook's core performance components are the Intel Core i7-4700HQand the Nvidia GeForce GTX 850M. The graphics chip here is based on the Maxwell architecture, has 640 CUDA cores and can be boosted up to 936MHz. However ASUS ROG has decided to pair this GPU with the slower DDR3 type video memory (2GB or 4GB) so it won't perform at its best.

ASUS has also chosen to provide two screen options. As you can see in the spec the cheapest G550JK will be equipped with a rather low res 1366 x 768 IPS display. There is an option for a full HD display though. Playing modern games in Full HD on this laptop might require lower quality settings though.

Another features that truly sets this laptop on a different level than its 17.3 inch counterparts is its profile. ASUS ROG G550JK-DS71 is only about 1.1 inch thick. This is even thinner than most multimedia laptops out there. Thus, this is one of the most portable gaming laptop by ASUS to hit the market.

Good luck to everybody! :D

My favorite thing about the ASUS RoG G550JK is that it has Nvidia GTX 850M Maxwell graphics. Those signatures look really cool :D