ASUS RoG G550JK Gaming Notebook & GIVEAWAY

I like the overall appeal to both general users and gamers. The design and specs are also pretty good and nothing can top the fact that it holds a world record :D

Favourite thing would probably be the IPS screen, having switched to IPS screens from TN not too long ago, I could never go back!

Ryzen 7 5800X • Patriot Viper 32GB 3600MHz • MSI X570-A Pro • Nvidia 3080Ti FE • WD Black SN850 1TB • Corsair TX850M • Fractal Meshify C

Another give away? Well that's nice I suppose. My favorite thing is simply that is has a nice, non-glossy back. Nothing can explain my frustration with fingerprints on devices. 

Numpad on any laptop breaks the deal for me!!!!!

The feature I love the most about this laptop is the ability to use it as a work station for basic office and school use and being able to game on it too. This makes the device really versatile. Plus the fact it looks amazing and has awesome signatures from all you badasses. I hope I win this great machine.

My favorite thing about this laptop is that it has good performance at a good price.

I would want to win because of its Sonic Master speakers, backlit chiclet keyboard and beastly Core i7 and GTX 850M GPU. Thank you and good luck to everyone else.

…☆Jonathan Thamrin☆…

~ YouTube Content Creator of JTXEnthusiast ~

☆ www.youtube.com/jtxenthusiast, www.twitter.com/jtxenthusiast, www.facebook.com/jtxenthusiast ☆

So sexy and slim.

I saw a site where they changed the DVD drive for a ssd.

My favourite thing is the gtx850M

It looks so simple and clean and boy do I love a simple design

This laptop really suites my style since im a game developer, laptop really helps me a lot since I go game jams, game demo conventions. It's handy to have only 1 device to work on and play games with.

Features that I got excited of:

-For Gaming and General use

-Aluminum wrist rest

-IPS screen
-Appearance

-The signatures

My favorite thing on the laptop is the awesome keyboard!

My favorite thing would have to be the fixed colors on the screen. Much better. Also the signatures are cool. Can't believe you guys were 14,000 feet in the air!

Favorite part was the lan party on the mountain & better screen.

The thing I like about the notebook is it would be a hella lot lighter than my rig, thus I can easily use it at school.

The IPS panel will do wonders for my design subjects.

Favourite aspect: Definitely the speakers.

(Though an 850M instead of a 880M will be easier on the battery, whilst providing sufficient gaming power)

I love the brushed aluminum on the notebook, I like how solid aluminum makes things feel.

System Specs:

CPU:Intel Core i5 4670k @ 4.4Ghz ☼ GPU: R9 280x (and 750ti sometimes) ☼ RAM: 16gb Corsair Vengeance @ 1866Mhz ☼ Motherboard: ASUS Maximus VI HERO

blah...

i would love to win this  :wub:  :wub:

PC Specs: Intel 4930K OC @4.3Ghz + Cooler Master seidon 240m with Noctua fans , running on Asus Rampage Formula IV, 32GB Kingston Beast 2400Mhz, GTX 780ti + GTX 560ti, EVGA 1600W supernova p2, Kingston HyperX 3K 240GB SSD (OS/Windows 8.1) Kingston SSD v300 120GB (games I'm playing) Samsung 830 128GB SSD (video scratch disk) - x1 TOSHIBA SSHD 1TB - x2 Samsung 2TB HDD-WD 2TB+x2 1TB Green- x1 Seagate 1TB, BL RW drive + 5.25" USB 3.0+multi SD reader, ALL in CoolerMaster Cosmos 2. x6 screens.Razer Blackwidow ultimate 2013 , Razer Deathstalker Ultimate , Razer Orbweaver ,Razer Mamba 2012.

Well, it will probably be the speakers. I watch heaps of video content and when i dont what to use headphones the speakers need to be good 

The best thing has to be the signatures on it!! And well, what's not to love about it? It's an awesome gaming laptop. I've never been able to play any games on a laptop before.

My favorite thing about this laptop is the amazing aesthetic of it. Gone are the days of plastic behind the screen, plastic wrist wrests, plastic shell and an overall look that just screams "LOOK AT ME, I'M A GAMER!!1!11!!!1! LOLOLOLOLOL." Good riddance to those looks.