ASUS RoG G550JK Gaming Notebook & GIVEAWAY

I really like the Red backlit Keyboard and the Signatures on the bottom!

i like the brushed finish and all the power inside the laptop except for ram. i hope to win this gaming laptop, i'm really bored at home right now just playing LOL.. hahahaah

I like the powerful i7 paired with a GT850M! Great overall gaming laptop.

I love the fact that it sports an IPS Panel.  Also, great to hear that the battery life is tolerable.

I love the fact that it sports an IPS Panel.  Also, great to hear that the battery life is tolerable.

Okay, so I'm really not trying to cheat here..  I only posted once, but for some reason it shows up three times.  I see no way to remove duplicates, just editing options (which I'm using right now to change this third post).

My favorite thing about the laptop is that it was the one used for highlander, if that's not a good enough answer i like the ips monitor

I like the color finish on this laptop and also the dedicated webstorage button.

I love how u gamed on it linus and the fact that u guys made true history for the gaming world

The black and red look is my favorite part

Any device that strikes a balance between performance, style and pure awesome gets a 10/10 in my books!

CPU: AMD FX6300 Motherboard: MSI 970A G43 RAM: 8GB Corsair Memory GPU: NVidia GTX 770 Case: Fractal Design Define R4 White w/ Window Storage: 180GB SSD + 2TB HDD PSU: Corsair RM850 Display: HP IPS 1200p Cooling: Fully Watercooled Keyboard: CM Storm TK White  Mouse: Razer Deathadder Sound: Temporary Speakers Operating System: Windows 8.1 Pro Phone: OnePlus One 64GB Sandstone

LOOKING TO UPGRADE TO DUAL 970's FOR DAT 4K!

The signatures are my favourite thing about this laptop !

My favorite thing on this laptop is the red backlit keyboard.

I can't decide what I like the most when a high-end gaming laptop, with its aluminum details, outstanding style and first class performance, and with the uniqueness of being part of the HighLANder's event and the signatures of all top tech YouTubers is shown to you.

In anticipation, congratulations to the winner of this amazing laptop.

Love me some brushed aluminum... Back-light keyboard doesn't hurt either

I like the ROG design and the aluminum finish

Also the signs for that particular model

Champions,

I've been a laptop enthusiast for some time and definitely enjoy to look at and discover all sorts of laptops new or old. With knowing many different makes, specs, models, etc. I think ASUS has come onto something big with it's latest laptop line. I've seen pictures of this laptop but it simply doesn't do it justice. One of the most frustrating elements when dealing with modern computers is it's very easy to hyper focus directly onto the specs of the system and it's power. It's rare that the build quality is accentuated in a laptop that has high specs, especially for something that's more mid-ranged like the ASUS RoG G550JK.

With that said, I enjoyed the video review because it was moderately honest. It was directly stated the laptop's power of the 850M isn't in the same league as the 880M and this sacrifice comes at a price. However, the focuses on the build quality of the machine should be enough to sell anyone that's been into mobile computing and is consciously serious about it. With further ado, my absolute favorite thing about this video was the story behind the world record altitude LAN party (but how that girl plays with the keyboard on top of the keyboard is beyond me...) combined with the balls required to showcase signatures on a new line of laptop where one reads, "WORLD RECORD AAUGHHH!!!!" inscribed beneath it.

Regards,

Tyler

I love how simple the accents are it screams with power but at the same time looks clacy

I love how simple the accents are it screams with power but at the same time looks clacy