ASUS RoG G550JK Gaming Notebook & GIVEAWAY

This is a really nice laptop .. What I like about it is the red line since it fits the ROG Theme & The signature of y'all From HighLANder

love the design and can fullfill my gaming needs.

This notebook looks great, excited for the giveaway!

The Aluminum finish and red markings make this gaming notebook look SLICK! It also doesn't look like it's a slouch under the hood. Really, what isn't there to love?

The casing is just beautiful, I love how ASUS does their products.

My Sig Rig: "X79 (3970X) -Midas"http://pcpartpicker.com/p/wsjGt6"  "Midas" Build Log - https://linustechtips.com/main/topic/59768-build-log-in-progress-code-name-midas/

"The Riddler" Custom Watercooled H440 Build Log ( in collaboration with my wife @ _TechPuppet_ ) - http://linustechtips.com/main/topic/149652-green-h440-special-edition-the-riddler-almost-there/

*Riptide Customs* " We sleeve PSU cables "

I think the signatures is the best part.. hehehe.. gaming notebooks what can I say? I guess I like the fact that its only around 1000USD.. :D

The thing I like the most is probably the battery life while under heavy workloads. Since it IS a laptop, you'd probably need to have the battery life be good to keep it portable while being comfortable.

My favorite thing about the nootebook are probably the ips display, the speakers and the build quality also those signatures!

I like the gimic sub so i can play with it for 5 minutes then throw it away

I like the super sexy form factor and colour scheme, and dat IPS panel doe.

it looks pretty nice and all but the best thing about is is undoubtedly that it was part of a lan party on top of a mountain. 

thats as close as it get to combining my two favourite things. You dont know how much i wish i could have been there too

Best part of this laptop is that it's slim but still maintains the ROG aesthetic!

I Love the overall "Slick" Style! Get it? Slick? No...? I'm gonna show myself some food then...

I really like it overall but the screen size and the full keyboard make me want it... 

I really like the good speakers and the metal body.

My favorite thing about the laptop is definitely the loud speakers. When you don't have a headset on, it can really be nice for a decent soundscape out of the box.

My favourite feature would have to be the IPS screen... really love those viewing angles and the bright, vibrant colours!

My favourite feature would have to be the IPS screen... really love those viewing angles and the bright, vibrant colours!

I like the form factor, i like the red backlit keyboard, and i like the matte display!!!