4th of July sales time!!

I think the best deal is the QuickFire Stealth + Ceres-300 headset. The Rapid-i one basically gets you a free CM Storm Backpack, which is neat. The mobile accessories are great bundles if you have a use for them.

Cooler Master USA representing! Looking for help? Head to the CM Fanzone to get in touch with the Customer Support team!

I'll be a dick here for a second but this is kinda against the guidelines of the 'Hot Deals'-subforum. Please use common sense when posting - no advertising of your own or your friends companies.

:P

Still neat tho. I assume that that included companies you work for. 

Cooler master has given linus money, who cares if it violates a rule :P

Specs: 4790k | Asus Z-97 Pro Wifi | MX100 512GB SSD | NZXT H440 Plastidipped Black | Dark Rock 3 CPU Cooler | MSI 290x Lightning | EVGA 850 G2 | 3x Noctua Industrial NF-F12's

Bought a powermac G5, expect a mod log sometime in 2015

Corsair is overrated, and Anime is ruined by the people who watch it

We've got a summer sale being planned for cooling products :)

Good, make sure some Jetflo fans are on sale. ;) and a 212 Evo too.

I'll be a dick here for a second but this is kinda against the guidelines of the 'Hot Deals'-subforum. Please use common sense when posting - no advertising of your own or your friends companies.

I would think that advertising your own personal sales, and industry affiliates, are not the same thing. This isn't an employee from CM linking to their own personal sale on eBay. 

i7 2600K @ 4.7GHz/ASUS P8Z68-V Pro/Corsair Vengeance LP 2x4GB @ 1600MHz/EVGA GTX 670 FTW SIG 2/Cooler Master HAF-X

http://www.speedtest.net/my-result/3591491194

hes an industry affiliate, rules don't apply to him. 

Awwwh no PSU sales. :(

We've got a summer sale being planned for cooling products :)

I can see the sale theme now... 'Cool off the summer with these COOLER MASTER Coolers, have a cool one!'

Personal Computer Rig - Asus M5A99X Evo | AMD FX-8120 @ 4.0GHZ | 8GB Corsair Vengeance | 500GB Seagate Barracuda | EVGA Geforce GTX 480 | Corsair TX-750W | Zalman Z9 Plus