A problem with my sister's phone

ciprian97pop

So, my sister uses a patten unlock on her phone and she forgot it

she used too many attempts and now her phone is locked and is asking for her google account and password.

But there is a problem at that moment, she didn't have mobile data turned or nor the wifi(she can't accses the notification bar) so whatever email or password she types is useless.

what can she(me) do?

P.S.: her phone is an Orange Nivo if you're asking 

AMD Athlon X4 750k; Gigabyte F2A88XM-DS2; 8Gb Corsair XMS 1600 Mhz; AMD Hd5670 1Gb DDR3; Bequiet E6-600W; W7 Ultimate x64

#KILLEDMYWIFE                                                                                                                                                                                                                         so miner; very doge; much value   

Dell Vostro 5470: i5 4200U Nvidia GT740m 2Gb 14" 1366x768 Kingston V300 120Gb                                                                                              

Reset the phone. copy the useful data to your pc via usb first though. If it has an sd car it's even easier.

Don't ask to ask, just ask... please 🤨

sudo chmod -R 000 /*

Reset the phone. copy the useful data to your pc via usb first though. If it has an sd car it's even easier.

it has

how will it be easier?

AMD Athlon X4 750k; Gigabyte F2A88XM-DS2; 8Gb Corsair XMS 1600 Mhz; AMD Hd5670 1Gb DDR3; Bequiet E6-600W; W7 Ultimate x64

#KILLEDMYWIFE                                                                                                                                                                                                                         so miner; very doge; much value   

it has

how will it be easier?

It's easier because you don't even need to have the phone plugged into the computer. In fact you can reset the phone without the sd card in and when you turn it on again you will still have all your data right there on the sd card.

sudo chmod -R 000 /*

It's easier because you don't even need to have the phone plugged into the computer. In fact you can reset the phone without the sd card in and when you turn it on again you will still have all your data right there on the sd card.

ok then, well howto? press and hold the vol down and power button?

ok then, well howto? press and hold the vol down and power button?

Google "<your phone> factory reset"

sudo chmod -R 000 /*

There are some versions of android that, if you are blocked, let you activate your wifi/mobile data by going to the emergency call part and trying to open that top notification menu. Factory reset won't affect what's in your sd card, but you will lose everything that is saved on the actual device.

I'd suggest backing up the saved contacts via your computer, if it's not synchronized, and just doing a factory reset. To go into recovery is different with every phone, some are vol down + home + power button, some don't even have one. So, like Sauron said, search how to.

thank everyone of you guys :)

So, my sister uses a patten unlock on her phone and she forgot it

she used too many attempts and now her phone is locked and is asking for her google account and password.

But there is a problem at that moment, she didn't have mobile data turned or nor the wifi(she can't accses the notification bar) so whatever email or password she types is useless.

what can she(me) do?

P.S.: her phone is an Orange Nivo if you're asking

When I was using android back in the cupcake days, if you entered "null" without the quotation marks as the password, it'll let you in.