Get a 3rd monitor, or sell and buy some bigger?

Hey guys,

I've currently got two Acer P223W Monitors, they are 22" 16:10 monitors, now I love them and I think they're really nice. Issue is I kinda want a third so I can watch films, TV, YouTube and etc whilst working on things with the other two monitors, or it may be helpful for me when I do programming/web development.

Currently a third monitor the same as mine is doing to set me back ~£60 via eBay but I'm wondering if it'd be better for me to sell off my two and buy two larger monitors?

What's the resolution of the monitors you are using at the moment? I'm assuming it's not 1080p given the aspect ratio

What's the resolution of the monitors you are using at the moment? I'm assuming it's not 1080p given the aspect ratio

Yeah they are 1680 x 1050, personally I prefer the extra height I have at the minute compared to 16:9 monitors. If I were to buy 16:9 monitors I think 24" is pretty well the same height as what I have now so I would imagine I'd have to get that size because I couldn't bare less height to my monitors to be honest.

i would sell and get bigger monitors i would highly recommend 2 monitors

27"=Asus MX279H

23.7"=LG IPS237L-BN

there both really great monitors but they come at a price if you can afford it get 2 27's but if not get 2 24's its pricey but worth it and what the heck if you can afford 3 get 3

Your monitors didn't fare to well in reviews. Its also 1680 x 1050 which is fine, about 1080p for 16:10 ratio. However you should look to invest in better monitors from acer and also asus or dell, they make amazing monitors. If you're gonna have a triple monitor setup make it good. Also remember to get ones with tiny borders.

•  i7 4770k @4.5ghz 1.248v • Noctua NHD14  •  ASUS MAXIMUS VI Hero •  Asus STIRIX 980 Ti •

•  Corsair Vengeance Pro 16Gb  •  Samsung 840 250gb + Samsung 1TB 7200RPM •  BenQ XL2430T 144Hz  •

•  Fractal Design R4  •  CoolerMaster GX650 80+ •  Razer Deathadder Chroma  •  Filco Ninja 2 Red  •  HD600/HE-4/ Fiio E17  • 

Yeah, if you want two larger monitors, two 24" monitors at 1920 x 1200 would be your best bet. I have two monitors at the moment, with one 24" at 1920 x 1200. 

Take a look at the Dell U2412's. They are reasonably priced and the resolution is 1920 x 1200

http://www.amazon.co.uk/Dell-Ultrasharp-U2412M-Widescreen-Monitor/dp/B005LNDPPS#productDetails