This Is Still the Most Beautiful Way to Learn How to Code?

syedreza

What do you guys think about it? Has anyone tried this before?

Gizmodo.com

"Regardless of whether or not you agree with the "code or die" sentiment that's been floating around the internet, if you have decided to teach yourself to code, the sheer number of learn-to-code sites alone is overwhelming. So do yourself (and your eyes) a favor and pick up Jon Duckett's JavaScript and jQuery book instead.

Just like the HTML and CSS version before it, Duckett's JavaScript iteration is full of beautiful, elegant visualizations that break a complicated topic into easily digestible bits. This one is aimed at folks who already have a decent grasp on some basic coding concepts (specifically, those you'd learn in the book below), but with a single topic per page, you definitely don't need to come in with a programming background to be able to engage."-AshleyFeinberg--Gizmodo.com

794026551144186516.jpg

What do you guys think about it? Has anyone tried this before?

Gizmodo.com

"Regardless of whether or not you agree with the "code or die" sentiment that's been floating around the internet, if you have decided to teach yourself to code, the sheer number of learn-to-code sites alone is overwhelming. So do yourself (and your eyes) a favor and pick up Jon Duckett's JavaScript and jQuery book instead.

Just like the HTML and CSS version before it, Duckett's JavaScript iteration is full of beautiful, elegant visualizations that break a complicated topic into easily digestible bits. This one is aimed at folks who already have a decent grasp on some basic coding concepts (specifically, those you'd learn in the book below), but with a single topic per page, you definitely don't need to come in with a programming background to be able to engage."-AshleyFeinberg--Gizmodo.com

794026551144186516.jpg

I have the Javascript+CSS book of this series in my backpack. Just incase, Best book series i've read on coding. 

Please quote/tag ( Found by typing @DarrenP) In all posts directed at me. I do not check my current content. 

Intel Core i7-4790K - Gigabyte Z97X-UD5H-BK - 16GB Corsair Vengeance Pro 1866Mhz - EVGA GTX 980 - 256GB MX100 - 2TB WD RED - 900D - H100I - Corsair HX1050 - DNS 320L 2x2TB Seagate Barracuda 

What would you say is best for learning C?

LinusGGtips

Build It. Mod It. Customize It.

-snip-

Wow, thanks for sharing man! It looks very interesting, I'm in the process of learning Javascript at the moment but I couldn't find a great tutorial so far.

It looks very promising, I'll order it and see how it goes. :)

Seems to be a well designed book, the contents seem teh same as pretty much every other JavaScript book.

What would you say is best for learning C?

The C Programming Language by Brian Kernighanand Dennis Ritchie

http://www.amazon.co.uk/The-Programming-Language-2nd-Edition/dp/0131103628/ref=sr_1_1?ie=UTF8&qid=1404398457&sr=8-1