GTX 780 DCUII vs Titan Black GHz Edition

Madbrood

Alright chaps and chapettes, since I just had the immense fortune to win a Titan Black, I plan on doing (as suggested by dragoon20005) a comparison of the two cards (the Titan both with the reference cooler and with the Windforce 3X cooler).

I'll be benching them with Fire Strike and Unigine Valley, and I'm planning on comparing performance with Metro: Last Light and Bioshock Infinite, but what I want to know is... is there anything else you lot would like to see? Crysis 3 has already been suggested, but I don't have it... unless someone wants to gift it to me... :P

Let me know, and I'll see if it's doable. Should be getting the Titan on Friday!

GOGOGO!

Gaming Rig - CPU: Intel Core i7-4770k | COOLER: Stock | MOBO: Gigabye Z87 Gaming | GPU: Gigabye Geforce GTX 980 | RAM: Corsair Vengeance LP 2x8GB (16GB) 

I am jealous.............

BF4 maybe

Current system - ThinkPad Yoga 460

ExSystems

Spoiler

Laptop - ASUS FX503VD

|| Case: NZXT H440 ❤️|| MB: Gigabyte GA-Z170XP-SLI || CPU: Skylake Chip || Graphics card : GTX 970 Strix || RAM: Crucial Ballistix 16GB || Storage:1TB WD+500GB WD + 120Gb HyperX savage|| Monitor: Dell U2412M+LG 24MP55HQ+Philips TV ||  PSU CX600M || 

Batman: arkham city

Far cry 3

@Madbrood follow your topics ^^

Don't ask to ask, just ask... please 🤨

sudo chmod -R 000 /*

I am jealous.............

BF4 maybe

:D

Batman: arkham city

Far cry 3

BF4, Arkham City and FC3 added to the list!

Gaming Rig - CPU: Intel Core i7-4770k | COOLER: Stock | MOBO: Gigabye Z87 Gaming | GPU: Gigabye Geforce GTX 980 | RAM: Corsair Vengeance LP 2x8GB (16GB) 

Yeah Far Cry 3! And what about BF3?

Guess what? They are going to perform exactly the same. Same chip. Oc them to the same level and they'll perform the same. 

Id love to see BF3 and Borderlands's.

Potatoes are good for your nostrils.

I'll add them to my list (Borderlands 2 suffice?).

Depending on available time, I may have to cut some stuff out, but I'll post a list before I start.

Watch Dogs could be a good candidate, even though it is badly optimized.

Watch Dogs could be a good candidate, even though it is badly optimized.

I don't actually have Watch Dogs... I wonder if I'll get a code with the card...

-

I wonder if there is a way to put an artificial bios switcher on the titan black and be able to insta flash it to another 780 for sli... then switch back when you need single card performance.

Don't ask to ask, just ask... please 🤨

sudo chmod -R 000 /*

I wonder if there is a way to put an artificial bios switcher on the titan black and be able to insta flash it to another 780 for sli... then switch back when you need single card performance.

An interesting idea... but I plan on selling the 780 after these benchmarks. I did consider selling the Titan, but a) who would buy it? and b) I'll probably never get the chance to have a card this expensive again :D