LG G3 Review and.... TWENTY-FIVE Phone Giveaway?!

I really like the innovative button placing on the back. Makes WAY more sense than having my thumb going up and down like crazy on my old Xperia, plus no side buttons means it's slimmer.

the UI looks fun to play around with and omg watching videos while texting >< wish all mobile devices can do that.

Love the brushed metal design and the flexibility of plastic on this phone.

What do I like about it? That 1440p screen and the back buttons. Now that's sexy!

what i most like abuot the G3 is the buttons on the back of the phone

I would have to say the buttons on the back, and that laser for quick auto-focus. It did look pretty 'snappy', and for someone like me, who takes lots of pictures of his kids playing little league soccer, that would be awesome.

CPU FX 8350 OCed to 4.7GHz  Motherboard Gigabyte 990FXA-UD3 rev. 4 RAM 8 Gigs (2x4Gigs) PNY 1600  GPU Sapphire R9 280  Case Fractal Design Define S  Storage Seagate - 1TB Internal, WD Blue 250Gb PSU Thermaltake Smart 'M' Series 850 watt modular PSU.  Display(s) (Right now) AOC 22" 69V Series 6ms response time IPS monitor  Cooling 2 Fractal Design Case Fans, CPU cooled by Cryorig H5 Ultimate  Keyboard Razer Black Widow (2013) Ultimate Mechanical Gaming Keyboard Mouse Razer Deathadder Chroma

My favorite thing is all the lock screens! Fingerprint is good, but overhyped. I bet I'd impress those Samsung and Apple owners with unlocking my phone without turning the screen on!

My favorite thing: no side buttons!!! Yes!

Edit: Sorry double post...

Edited by dlaventu

I like how customisable the interface is.

And that it is at least 10x more powerful than my phone ^_^

My favourite thing documented in the review was the super thin bezels of the display.

The screen. It's bigger than my current and sharper.

:)

The whole phone is awesome especially the detailed customization  

My favorite feature is the thin bezels.

My favorite feature about this is the amount of tweaking allowed in terms of functionality.

This phone has many good qualities! The 2K display, the thin bezels making it the same size as a HTC One (m8) despite having a much larger screen, the great improved design or even the improved android skin!

But i have come to a conclusion that the camera is what I like the most on the LG G3, with the blazing fast autofocus, sharp detailed pictures and the two tone flash. I am moving to Doha, capital of Qatar in August with my family, and a camera like this is ideal and exactly what I am looking for, since I shall be taking a TON of pictures, and such a fast camera with such great quality is ideal. And thats what I love about the LG G3 and why I would love to win one!

Keep up the great videos, and can't wait for you to hit 1M subs!

Will.

My favorite part is the awesome 2560x1440 screen!!

I like that more attention about the back buttons were given here. I didn't get that from some other reviews, it wasn't clear to me at all that the buttons were entirely on the back. I thought the buttons on the back were just extra functionality, not the lock/volume ones.

Big fan of the channel, this is an awesome giveaway. Hoping I win something for once in my life! :D

MY favorite part would have to be the screen. I mean THOSE PIXELS. Every other part of the phone is just kind of meh to me

The coolest thing i found in the G3 is the customizability. :D

Oh my god, I have to pick ONE thing? Ehm... I am a design freak so I would have to go with the design, if I got one of these I would never want to put it back in my pocket! ... I want one, or two! One for each hand <3 :D

i like being able to take off the backcover unlike my htc one m7 and i would like the double window features and test out the video camera slow mo and other camera features looks amazing

That awesome text message you got from Luke. Love it.

Retried Battlefield Moderator EA Star Wars Battlefront Senior Moderator  Battlefield Moderator and EA Champion

My favourite part was the guilty look on your face at 7:36

I'm used to most of the functions on the G3 as it runs some version of Kitkat I guess and I already have Kitkat on my S4. You might be wondering why I would need another phone as I have one already, but if I got it I would either change out my S4 and give it away or I would just give away the G3.

d(._.)b