LG G3 Review and.... TWENTY-FIVE Phone Giveaway?!

The close to vanilla Android experience with ton of customisation options available from the software, such as rearranging the software keys at the bottom of the screen and adjusting the size of the on screen keyboard.

Q9400 + Xigmatek Gaia SD1283 | Asus P5G41T-M LX + Kingston DDR3 1333MHz 8GB

Sapphire HD5750 Vapor-X | Dell 2340L | Corsair HX650 (80+ Gold)

WD 1TB Black with Windows 7 Professional 64-bit | Antec 300 Three Hundred

This is just amazing on the technology they are putting into phones. 1440p display....count me in!

This is a great way to get new members on the website, I must say!

I'm interested in winning this phone because my current Galaxy Nexus is starting to show it's age with it's battery and screen.

Believe it or not, the OLED screen is starting to stain if there is strong contrast that lasts too long, the QHD screen of the LG G3 would honestly be a blessing, and that resolution is just...  :wub:

The battery, as I've heard, is pretty darn good, which is great considering my Nexus's battery is again... showing it's age!

It goes down to 85 from full charge over night on airplane mode, which shouldn't be eating away at it's battery like it is.

Good luck to everybody, but especially me xD

The screen and the incredibly thin bezels are very attractive, will have to see the rear buttons in person but they seem very interesting also!

the res, having the same about of pixels as my pc screen is amazing

Sup

this phone captured my attention because of the long battery life. Also the features like multi-window, knock passcode, and guest mode are amazing. The build is remarkable and i can see myself using this phone everyday.

My favorite feature is the2560x1440 display and the the trim around the screen

I like when you sucked your cats tail into the vacuum ^_^

It is ofcourse the screen. Who can resist the 1440p or 2k or Quad HD screen? it is just awesome

CPU: Intel Core i7-4960X Extreme Edition     Motherboard: ASRock X79 Extreme11     RAM: 64GB Corsair Platinum 2400mhz     GPU: R9 295x2 (x2)     Case: Corsair 900D     Storage: OCZ ZD4CM84-HH-600G(600GB)+Hitachi 0F18335(6TB)(x6)

PSU: Corsair AX1500i     Display(s): Asus PB287Q (x3)     Cooling: Custom Loop from EK Waterblocks     Keyboard: Corsair Mechanical Cherry MX RGB (Prototype) Don't Ask

Mouse: MadCatz Rat 9 (For 3D Content Creation) or Steelseries Sensei (For Gaming)     Sound: SteelSeries Siberia Elite + Asus Xonar Essence Sound Card

Im gunna go against the trend and say I like the screen the best. I think its great that they're trying to make themselves stand out in a world of phones that all look and do the same things. Great review as always!

The scren. It has more pixels than my computer!

I really love the display and i would love to watch your videos on it if i win !

My favorite feature is the 4k video-capable camera. I like the G3's 4k video better than a lot of the other flagship phones out today.

My favorites in the LG G3, are:
*The customizable function buttons(home, back, etc)
*The laser focus
*The thing where I can chat while watching videos
*And the quick reply feature

Favorite things:

Brushed plastic, laser autofocus, new LG UI!

Looks like a awesome phone, I love the screen on this beast. really thinking about one to replace my galaxy note 2

What seems to be my favourite feature about the G3 is definitely the back buttons and the thin bezel

I like the overkill resolution.

I would have to say I love the buttons on the back of the phone, and DAT' screen resolution.

I love the slim bezel and LG's not-that-intrusive design for their custom UI over Android!

That sweet screen and the back buttons interests me in this phone. Would love to try Android L on this!

My favourite feature of the phone is the custom LG ui. I really like the look of it :) 

Tapping in specific places to unlock is probably the coolest thing on a phone!