LG G3 Review and.... TWENTY-FIVE Phone Giveaway?!

That quad HD display is neat.

The pixel density is much higher than iPhone!!

The screen with the bezels is simply gorgeous. I can haz, pl0x?

THE MULTI-ITEMS clip board is godly!!i love it!

I love all the improvements over the G2!

Looks better and has more robust functionality!

My favorite part about the G3, and review, was the options for changing android without having to install custom launchers or ROMs.

I love that the LG G3 will be my new best friend. :)

twitch.tv/hauntedhyrule

Wow pretty sweet contest, Thank you Linus and LG!

My favorite thing would totally be the large screen with high resolution, as an avid movie goer it would be perfect for me!

Especially since I am still using a  LG Dare which isn't even a smartphone, It's a dumb phone okay! It can't do anything T_T

If I win one I could think about getting myself a pebble too. Loved your pebble videos Linus and you've been making me want a steel one for awhile now lol, I just don't have a smartphone so justifying getting one is out of the question :P

3GB of RAM is great for multitasking and intense phone gaming. Would be a great piece of technology to own :P

My fsvourite part of the review is how the LG G3 allows its user to customise alot of the on-screen settings like page animation!!!

There isn't just one good thing, there are many. The beautiful screen, the great location of the buttons on the back, the graphics of the launcher, the perfect size and the small bezels. Just looking the video makes me want to have one. A friend of mine has the LG G2, and that phone is already great. So the LG G3 is the best phone out there. And who needs a fancy fingerprint sensor?

Intel 4790k | Asus Z97 Maximus VII Impact | Corsair Vengeance Pro Series 16 GB 1866Mhz | Asus Strix GTX 980 | CoolerMaster G550 |Samsung Evo 250GB | Synology DS215j (NAS) | Logitech G502 |

"Too big to handle" 

Hahaha, great

Big thanks to you Linus, and LG of course! I myself am really impressed with what the phone brings as a whole - the amazing 1440 display, but good battery life and performance at the same time. I'm currently rocking a HTC One M4, which has a 720p display, so it'd be a really interesting experience if I could get my hands on one of those phones. Kudos to you guys, and good luck to all participants.

Big thanks to you Linus, and LG of course! I myself am really impressed with what the phone brings as a whole - the amazing 1440 display, but good battery life and performance at the same time. I'm currently rocking a HTC One M4, which has a 720p display, so it'd be a really interesting experience if I could get my hands on one of those phones. Kudos to you guys, and good luck to all participants.

I think my favourite thing about this phone is that it isn't mainstream!!! Also that screen resolution 0.0

G3 just awesome  in korean perspective...

because It's got so many korean carrier app that.... can be erase

in other brand like samsung phone carrier app locked!!  just awesome right?

i hate those carrier apps      they took almost 2page... 

just awesome!!!!

The best thing about the G3 is the multi-app on screen function. txting while watching a vid is extremely helpful ( yet lazy on my part, but its awesome :D )

My favourite part is definitely the tiny bezels! And also the great launcher LG has! Good luck everyone :)

I want the LG because its just has such a huge screen. This is so awesome!

I have watched many LG G3 reviews and have written articles about it myself for my website but not until your video did I realise you can reply to text messages while in another app. Brilliant!

Thanks Linus, your videos continue to be of such great quality!

My favourite feature is the design. I cant get enough of the way the screen takes up so much of the front of the device. 3 words...nothing but screen. Beautiful phone, great giveaway, good luck to everyone...but best of luck to me ;)

I really liked the the UI that LG put on this phone. It has a lot of nice features without being counter intuitive. Good job LG.

I like the 5.5 inch display on this phone.

The tiny bezels are grate and dual window mode too.

Love the idea of being able to replace the battery and wireless charging