LG G3 Review and.... TWENTY-FIVE Phone Giveaway?!

The best part about the phone is the RAM

My favourite factor is the button on the back, its a very ergonomic approach.

Awesome!!! 530+PPI for a 5.5" screen

I love the screen size and the buttons on the back.

I MUST HAVE ONE, ALL OF THEM PIXELS,MUST HAVE THOSE PIXELS

The 2560x1440 resolution is definitely what got my attention to this phone. Although, the back-plate and buttons seem to also make this phone very interesting for me.

I used to test phones for Samsung for years and I was one of the best testers (from the S2 days all the way to the S5). Would be interesting to give the LG G3 a chance.

back mounted buttons Rule!

besides being a fan of LG for years...having lg phones from the first lgs ever came..i find that the g3 really suits my needs and what i like most is not one thing,is a sum of things like for example : speed,big display(i like dimmed displays) or egg white colour to protect eyes and save battery,the camera and how it focus it,even BATTERY LIFE WOW and THE RAM 3gb WOW......hmmm it has style what to say...and a thumbs up for the android stuff implanted..great work...i realise i might not be the one winning it but those are my opinions...and regardless of what i don't like? i don't know is there is any,,i really dont,but thats just my word...and not be taken in consideration,don't own it,just checked it out online since i used to own an optimus G ....but maybe on the future would have one....keep up the good step up LG,u are going in the right direction !!

I like the placement of the lock screen buttons and the volume rocker, and I like the fact that is has a 3000 mAh battery. B)

By far the best thing about the G3 is that it has a 5,5" display but with its thin bezels its not much larger than my 4,7" phone

My favourite feature is that it doesn't have crappy TouchWiz to ruin the look of that amazing 1440p display

Has to be the 530+ppi, sdcard, slim bezel, back volume controls and replaceable battery, nice!

What i liked most about the LG G3 is the stunning design and also the beautiful camera with the OIS and laser functions!

The thing that I like the most of the LG G3 is the slim bezel and the huge PPI hope to win :)

Rig: i7 4770k, R9 290 tri-x, 16gb Corsair Vengeance, Asus Z97 PRO, Corsair RM750, Carbide 300r, Cooler Master Hyper 212 evo, 120Gb samsung 840 evo, 2tb WD green

My favourite thing about the G3 is the display :D

My favourite bit about the video was the EasyHome. I mean, wow. That layout looks so graphically pleasing :mellow:  

I love the buttons on the back. So very ingenious of them

Everybody seems to be thrilled about the display, but I think the camera is the best part of this smartphone.

My favourite thing about the phone (besides not being a $70 Huawei Y300 like I have) is how under-rated it is, well where I live anyway. It has so many features (especially the multi-window feature), it's well-designed with the button placement and all and it's not just "another android phone" with fancy custom icons and useless features (besides a few), it stands out to me a lot more than other phones and is one of the only giveaway things I can be bothered with.

my favourite thing about the G3 is the cool design with the back buttons instead of having them on the side

My favourite part of the review was when Linus showed the potato gif. The things I like the most with this phone is the removable battery, the thin bezels, the material, the High Density display and the discreet branding.