LG G3 Review and.... TWENTY-FIVE Phone Giveaway?!

I really love the resolution, I just can't have enough of it!

favorite thing is that the buttons are on the back, something new and useful 

If anything looks attractive about that phone it's the fact that the battery is replacable. The multitasking also looks better than the android default.

ok,am not sure if my comment got through cuz it kept giving me an error.....but the best thing about his phone would be the back buttons,they are so conveniently placed...exactly where your finger usually is...

The most amazing thing about this phone is the design! i mean look at that thing it is f*cking gorgeous

I do love the laser that helps the camera at focusing in the dark.

my favorite thing about this phone is not the stuning display but instead the stunning looks of the phone, the back the, the bezles, everything 

My Rig  

PCPartPicker part list: http://ca.pcpartpicker.com/p/kGNksY

CPU: Intel Core i7-4770 3.4GHz Quad-Core Processor  ($379.00 @ shopRBC) 

CPU Cooler: RAIJINTEK THEMIS 65.7 CFM Sleeve Bearing CPU Cooler  ($34.99 @ NCIX) 

Motherboard: MSI CSM-H87M-G43 Micro ATX LGA1150 Motherboard  ($78.83 @ DirectCanada) 

Memory: Kingston HyperX 16GB (4 x 4GB) DDR3-1600 Memory  ($139.99 @ Memory Express) 

Storage: Kingston Fury 120GB 2.5" Solid State Drive  ($71.34 @ DirectCanada) 

Storage: Seagate Barracuda 2TB 3.5" 7200RPM Internal Hard Drive  ($92.95 @ Vuugo) 

Video Card: Gigabyte Radeon R9 280X 3GB Video Card  ($298.98 @ Newegg Canada) 

Case: Fractal Design Define R4 w/Window (Black Pearl) ATX Mid Tower Case  ($125.98 @ Newegg Canada) 

Power Supply: Corsair CX 600W 80+ Bronze Certified Semi-Modular ATX Power Supply  ($66.99 @ NCIX) 

Operating System: Microsoft Windows 8.1 - 64-bit (OEM) (64-bit)  ($116.00 @ shopRBC) 

Case Fan: Cougar Turbine 120 (4-Pack) 60.4 CFM 120mm  Fans  ($23.99 @ NCIX) 

Monitor: HP 22xi 60Hz 21.5" Monitor  ($187.11 @ Amazon Canada) 

Monitor: HP 22xi 60Hz 21.5" Monitor  ($187.11 @ Amazon Canada) 

Keyboard: Logitech G710 Wired Gaming Keyboard  ($114.99 @ NCIX) 

Mouse: Razer DeathAdder 2013 Wired Optical Mouse  ($76.99 @ Amazon Canada) 

Headphones: Kingston HyperX Cloud Pro Headset  ($78.98 @ DirectCanada) 

Total: $2074.22

Prices include shipping, taxes, and discounts when availableGenerated by PCPartPicker 2015-04-10 15:33 EDT-0400Build log http://linustechtips.com/main/topic/303263-the-dell-from-hell/#entry4121100 

Phone Compassion Spreadsheet https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1EN6s426gyxqPloIqT4wQ7Y7yovkkQy_5B3djVN-N-R8/edit#gid=0

Gta V Pc Online Crew http://linustechtips.com/main/topic/344773-unofficial-linus-tech-tips-gta-v-crew-pc/

My favorite feature is the screen.

I mostly love the look of this phone, the ultra thin bezels and no side buttons... just love this phone. :lol: 

I also love fine-tweaking my phone, and the LG skin does it so great!! :) 

EASY! the back mounted buttons and the way it handels multitasking :)

Similar to Linus' feedback in the video, I actually love the plastic removable back of LG G3, along with its modular battery. I hate phone cases, as well as peripherals. LG's implementation here is fantastic. A back cover that can be replaced with minimal cost. Paste in a screen protector and the phone can run like a tank with all its original form intact. Replaceable battery prolong utilities of the phone. LG did a phenomenal job with this G3 iteration.

I like the buttons on the back and the re-sizeable keyboard.  Great review!

I mostly love the look of this phone, the ultra thin bezels and no side buttons... just love this phone. :lol: 

I also love fine-tuning my phone, and the LG skin does it so great!! :) 

My favorite thing is definitely the looks.  It's such a nice clean design.  Also the customizability looks cool.

I love the screen, and the laser distance finder auto-focus, these are a big thing for me!

Luis Ribeiro

My favorite part of the G3 from the video is the 2560X1140 resolution. While you said that the screen is not all that great, the fact that more phones other than the Oppo Find 7 is producing resolutions as high as this means that before we know it, more phones are going to come to the market with 1440p resolutions. Also, the camera is pretty nice.

I really like how much they were able to minimize the bezels by putting the buttons on the back. Makes it give a ton more screen compared to other manufactures without gaining excess size.

A 1440p screen on a phone is definitely my favorite feature. Having a 27" 1440p monitor, I can only dream of how it looks like on a 5.5" screen.

Let's hope everything works on the Rogers network!

My favorite part is that it isn't a Samsung.

Trollface.jpg

In all seriousness, that back looks super amazing. Being able to replace the battery and not having the cover look terrible (*cough cough* Samsung) is great. 

My favorite part of the G3 is the screen. 1440p on a smartphone is an amazing feat.