LG G3 Review and.... TWENTY-FIVE Phone Giveaway?!

My favorite thing about the G3 based on this review is the fast focus in the camera app.

My favorite part would be the fact i have a second chance to win a new cell as i did not win the One M8 :( 

If i had to chose something though it would be the larger size, i watch lots of Linus on my cell and who would not like to see those videos on a larger screen (Also the higher res is nice) 

The extremely small bezels, as well as the upper and lower chins of the screen really make this one of my favorite devices coming out. It is smaller then the Note 3, which I am currently using, and looks so much sexier. 

My favorite feature has to be the resolution.

Best thing about this phone is the screen to bezel ratio. Less bezel equals more immersive experience.

I like the fact it has 530+pixels per inch. Gives a much more crisp display even if it's not that visible to the human eye. Keep up the good videos Linus ^_^

My favorite part is the screen. As a photo enthusiast (ehem...) I appreciate being able to view images that are more sharp due to higher resolution.

The G3 has a awesome screen. No bezel. And the android scin is awesome. 

CPU: Intel I7 4790K 4.8 Ghz || Mobo: ASUS ROG Maximus Hero 6 Z87 || Ram: Corsair Vengeance 16 GB 1600 Mhz || GPU: ASUS GTX 980 Ti STRIX || Storage: 2 x SSD Samsung 840 EVO 250 GB RAID 0 HDD Western Digital 1 TB Black || PSU: Corsair AX 860 watt || Cooling: 2 x AF 140mm (front), 2 AF120 Blue LED (bottom and back), 2 SP120 (top on radiator) ||  CPU cooler: Corsair H100i GTX || Case: Corsair obsidian 750D <3 <3 <3 

My favorite thing about this phone is that it actually will run apps! Being the extremely cheap person that I am I decided to buy a phone on amazon that was on sale for $30, and it does next to nothing. I can't even get on google maps with out it saying "Google Maps stopped responding. Would you like to close it?" or something of the sort. Also I LOVE the bezels, the LG skin and I like that you can change the soft buttons without root. One more thing that I like is the dual window functionality, and the camera.

changing the botton touch buttons it's the coolest thing ever!

also the back buttons as in the Lg2, I've always wanted to try how different is to use a phone with the unlock button on the back

2020 AMD Build:

Ryzen 3800x - Asus TUF x570 - Crucial Ballistix 16GB 3600cl16 - ROG Strix GTX1070 OC 8G - EVGA SuperNOVA G2 550W - Sabrent Rocket 1TB

2012 Intel Build:

Intel i5-3570k @4.0Ghz - Asus Maximus V Formula - Corsair Vengeance 8GB 1866 - XFX HD7970 GHz - Enermax Revolution87+ 650w - Crucial MX500 500GB

My God, G3 is the bomb! The best thing that I like about it is its was superior camera, both hardware and software wise, compared to my daily driver, the Nexus 5! 

Love the UI and the customization options and the fact that you can answer texts without closing the app you're on.

Also the phone is beautiful with the thin bezels and metal backing.

My favourite thing is the massive customisability of the Android ROM it comes with

The uber skinny bezels and the camera are what looks best to my eye :)

I really like the removable battery!

I really like 1440p (Cool) screen even though it's not noticeable and also the thin bezel (Sexy) ^_*. 

Coming from a G2, I wish I waited for the G3 because of the replaceable back, my favorite feature. My galaxy nexus's battery failed after a while and needed to be replaced, something my G2 cannot do, but the G3 can. 

i really like the ergonomic function buttons put on the back, it makes accidental presses less, plus its metal construction and nearly stock android functionality is awesome!!!

Oh and i want to replace this old nokia E5-00 with a great phone for free!!!

P.s. I always watch your vids everytime!

I really like the UI of the G3 especially the large customization it has

I like the 1440p screen! Would love to test it out since I'm still on an iPhone 4S.

3570K @4.1GHz on a Gigabyte Z77X-D3H with 8GB of Corsair XMS3 overclocked to 2000MHz CL11 with a GTX 770 all inside a Corsair 600t case.

the screen resolution was nice but what got me whas the slick metalic design of the phone :D

the screen!

My Setup :P

Spoiler

Skylake: I7-6700|MSI B150 GAMING M3|16GB GSKILL RIPJAWS V|R9 280X (WILL BE 1070)|CRUCIAL MX300 + WD BLACK 1TB