LG G3 Review and.... TWENTY-FIVE Phone Giveaway?!

I love the idea that someone other than Samsung actually listened to users and made a phone with a Micro SD and replaceable battery. To my logic that is the only reason why people bought Samsung S3 and S4 etc instead of other flagship devices. Thank god that LG got that part of the story…

I like the style of the phone. It's very sleek with the buttons on the back, and the brushed plastic trim.

WOW!!! Favorite thing about this phone is that they still put the volume buttons at the back =)) and that 5.5 inch Wew!! Can't wait to have it =) 

My favorite part about this phone is the front, with the big, sharp screen with the sleek thin bezels. I'm sure the colors can be shifted via software, as I'll likely be installing a custom ROM in the first few weeks of owning the phone.

My favorite thing about the phone is the laser auto-focusing system it has. The camera will be a monster in low-light focusing, and get much MUCH sharper details in the pictures. I also like (love) how the UI is almost 100% customizable towards the user. It makes me feel like the device is mine, and i can have it work the way i want it to work.

My favorite things about the g3 are its cuztomizable shut off animations, custom home button config, and the laser for autofocus.

My favorite feature I guess is how LG stays with similarities the G2 had the buttons on the back is one of the greatest thing that has happened to a phone.

I like the clean sleek look to it, not to mention the amazing specs.

My favorite part about this phone is the front, with the big, sharp screen with the sleek thin bezels. I'm sure the colors can be shifted via software, as I'll likely be installing a custom ROM in the first few weeks of owning the phone.

My favorite thing about this phone is the big 5.5 inch 1440p screen.

My favorite things about the g3 are its cuztomizable shut off animations, custom home button config, and the laser for autofocus.

My favorite thing is the ultra thin bezel

My favorite thing would have to be that screen resolution.  It's getting pretty crazy with these insane resolutions on such small devices.

My favorite part of the G3 is the android skin, which is customizable but doesn't stray too far from the classic android look and feel.

My favorite feature I guess is how LG stays with similarities the G2 had the buttons on the back is one of the greatest thing that has happened to a phone.

What I love about this phone is the amount of customization allow for Android Geeks. Such as changing the keyboard, UI, gesture and everything. Which is different from TouchWiz and Sense which lack those customization. Make this a very good Android phone might even be better than stock!  Lots of cool stuff!!!

My favorite thing is tied between the quad HD display and back buttons. Those seem so intuitive.

My favorite part was the MKBHD cameo.

That Screen!!! Plus the volume buttons on the back are excellent.

I'm that guy with the GPD Win.

I like the look of the phone with its thin bezels and the 1440p screen.