LG G3 Review and.... TWENTY-FIVE Phone Giveaway?!

I love the fact that the G3 has a removable back, and expandable storage. Since it's becoming a trend with thin phones to remove this feature, like my Nexus 5, I store a lot of music so the 32GB just isn't enough!

My favourite thing about this phone is the customizability offered right out of the box. Sure, with a little work you can achieve this with other android phones, but this one makes it easier and more accessible.

I was definitely surprised about the level of customization that LG offered. Some of their customization features are those that you would only find on custom Android ROMs. 

Those thin bezels are the best part for me.....:)

The backspace undoing autocorrect at 5:00 was pretty funny and like the feature.

The buttons moved to the back is easily one of my favorite things.

Lord of Helium.

idk what to choose really but I really like the back buttons and the great amount of customization.

My favourite thing about this phone has to be those back buttons, hurray for innovation, whee!

My favorite thing about the phone is the knock code. It's awesome! :)

I'd like to take the opportunity as well to tell you my favorite thing about your videos is how you deliver it. You deliver info in light manner and you're making it fun for us as well. :)

My favourite would be that resolution. Not an easy task to find a wallpaper though. I suppose an improvement over my Galaxy Nexus' battery life wouldn't hurt.

i difinitely prefer the  customization options and the clean look it has.  Alot of android phones don't look that good for me out of the box but also require a lot of effort to fix up.  However this comes with a lot of customization options right out of the box from what I gathered from the video.

Love the screen. I'm really torn between this and the m8. But hey my birthday is later this month so hopefully I'll get an early present from Linus :)

The resizeable keyboard and undo autocorrect features are amazing. Linus is the best thing about any of these reviews. 

my favorite thing about th g3 is that its the few of the new flagships that dosnt suck

Favorite part has to be those buttons. Very bold design choice that looks amazing.

The fact the phone has a removable battery and SD card. Tired of phones with a fixed battery and no options for more storage. I like freedom.

my favorite thing about the phone is the dual screen snap mode where you can watch a video and be texting someone at the sametime.

My favourite part of the G3 is the UI, because you can customize it like you want it to be. 

My favourite things about the LG G3 are the fact that we now finally have a high build quality smartphone with a removable battery and the split-screen multiapp functionality!

My favorite thing is "Camera app with laser focus" in LG G3

Ability to customise so much with the UI compared to Sony, Samsung and others.

Button placement at the back (hate locking my screen while holding it)

Add a wireless charging back case if you want + change the battery if needed.

Here's what I love about the LG G3:

Quad HD display

Button Placement

Optical stabilization

Laser focus

4k recording

Thin bezels

Speakers

Brush metal look backing.