LG G3 Review and.... TWENTY-FIVE Phone Giveaway?!

I enjoy the customizability! Many phone developers skips this because there are many home launchers already out there, but in my opinion they slow down the phone and makes it look strange after a while. Hope LG keeps this in their upcoming phones :)

Had some LG phones before, never really was satisfied with them, but this G3 looks promising.

HTC One, Sony Acro S are the ones I use today.

Them massive resolution and the skin!!! it's so pretty :3

The best part of the Phone is the small bezels and the ergonamic, the phone fells solid in my hand. 
I don't need 4g/LTE i my town we just got 3G ;).

I personally liked the review, as long as Linus did it, but the phone was the best.

I love how the buttons are on the back, but the CPU power and what not is my favorite part.  :)

Them massive resolution and the skin!!! it's so pretty :3

My favourite part about this phone is the removable battery, thank you LG for bringing this back!  I also like multi-windows and customisability of the soft touch buttons on the 'chin' of the phone :)

The feature I like the most is actually Multi-Window. It was one of the few features I missed on my G2. It is a perfect way to make use of the 5,5" 2K display, for instance when you have a webpage taking up half of your screen real estate the text is still readable, even when fully zoomed out.

Love the QHD Display! Resolution is just a number right?

that screen on that resolution is amazing! Also all the small things matter to me, attention to detail, like buttons on the back and the little customization options.

My favorite part about the phone is the customization. It's nice to be able to make something feel like it's yours, and this is a feature that is a big thing for me as like i said it makes me feel like it's mine

The favourite thing about this phone is probably the buttons on the back. i think it would feel awesome to unlock your phone by pushing a button on the back.

Desktop Build Log http://linustechtips.com/main/topic/486571-custom-wooden-case-with-lighting/#entry6529892

thinkpad l450, i5-5200u, 8gb ram, 1080p ips, 250gb samsung ssd, fingerprint reader, 72wh battery <3, mx master, motorola lapdock as secound screen

Please quote if you want me to respond and marking as solved is always appreciated.

Screen seems like it would be the best part of the phone.

I like that the buttons are on the side!

Pick me pick me....I never win anything!

What I love about the LG G3? Well erm.. what's not to love, having used a G2 before makes me sure that LG is completely back in the phone market. They build excellent phones, with especially excellent screens (Same quality as their PC Monitors *cough*) The thing I love the most is the LG interface, the overall aesthetics of the phone and of course the genius back buttons.

Another excellent thing about especially the G2 already was the long battery life and with the G3 further improving that, how much longer CAN a phone stay charged, seriously... it's epic!

In short, I love about everything about the new LG G series, apart from yes; the 'keyboard' but nothing that can't be fixed with an android app.

I like the batterie

INTEL CORE I7 3770K / CORSAIR HYDRO SERIES H60 / P8Z77-V DELUX / CORSAIR 16GB (4X4GB) 1600MHZ / ASUS GTX780-DC2OC-3GD5 / CREATIVE SOUND BLASTER RECON3D FATALITY CHAMPION / ASUS PCE-AC66 / CORSAIR 850W HX850 PROFESSIONAL / 3 x INTEL 180GB 2.5 INCH 330, 2 RAID0 / 2 X WD BLACK 4TB / 1 X WD BLACK 1TB / CORSAIR 400R / LG 29EA93P 2560 x 1080 / LOGITECH G500 / LOGITECH K800 / LOGITECH Z906

What I love the most is that you can resize the keyboard, and the customasible home buttons

I like the thin bezels, buttons on the back and overall industrial design of the phone. The OS looks cool too.

Not a huge fan of Android skins, but looks like LG did a good job with this one.

Removable battery and micro sd card slot is also a bonus, many high end phones avoid them these days.

The best thing about this phone is its really nice nearly edge-to-edge screen design and its super high pixel density.

My favourite part of the phone is that it's not my Lumia 900 :'(
(Please! I really need a new phone :P )

My favorite thing about the LG G3 is it's impressive screen resolution. It's scary to think that a phone has the resolution of a professional monitor! Also the removable battery, Micro SD slot, and potential for wireless charging are incredible options. 

I like the thin bezels, buttons on the back and overall industrial design of the phone. The OS looks cool too.