LG G3 Review and.... TWENTY-FIVE Phone Giveaway?!

My favorite thing is that there is edge to edge screen.

My favourite part of the G3?

The fact that it's a smartphone, since I never got to use an actual smartphone (Don't really have dem $$) (I'm looking at you,still functioning, Nokia N97)

Huge fan of the text message overlay without minimizing current app and removeable battery!

That slick bezel and the 1440p resolution. Oh, and that brushed metal/plastic LG logo on the front.

i7-4770k @3.5GHz | 2 EVGA gtx 780 SC ACX in SLI | AsRock Xtreme4 z87 | Corsair XMS3 DDR3 1600 | Corsiar HX-850 | NZXT Phantom 410 |                                                                                                                                                   CoolerMaster Siedon 120XL AIO Water Cooler | X-Star 1440p 27"

I really like the ability to customize the UI so much and how they've tried to make the bezel as small as possible to make it easier to handle a phone with such a large display.

My favourite part is User interface customisability, it gives you some of the power that costom roms employ to make the phone to just how you like it, without voiding your warranty. Also the unlock feature with the tap code is pretty cool. Although i hope it doesn't eat up my battery 

Something so simple as a removable backplate on a high end phone, plus a microSD card slot! Don't see why some companies (looking at you Apple) don't have this.

i like the screen a lot . 5.5 inch phone is better than 3.5 on my iphone 4s so it'll be great switching to my first big android phone !

At first i thought it was a silly idea to put the buttons on the back of the phone as opposed to the sides. But then you said that the bezels on the side would be thinner and then tried to visualise it.

Now the favourite part about this phone are the buttons on the back. I can really see this becoming useful, and seeing how lazy i am, it would really stop me from moving that much! 

Another cool feature is the camera itself. Especially the fast AF and the 4k video recording, it makes the phone seem so much more superior. 

My favorite thing about this phone is something unmentioned in the video: This PPI makes the phone ideal as a display for the Google Cardboard VR kit (with custom modification to the cardboard specs to fit it). At the expected viewing distance, this display becomes the first retinal resolution VR display and I do hope that Oculus sources this display for DK3 and maybe even 'overclock' the refresh to 90Hz or more. *drool*
But hey, between this phone and ting.com I may have a reason to get off my LG 840G TracFone.

Also, I thank you for moving the contest entry to your website. I refuse to use G+ for Youtube and won't enter contests via video comments. I've also deleted my Twitter account, but I'll be sure to check in on the 6th for winner announcement since Twitter posts are public.

http://www.3dmark.com/3dm/6145146?
This is how you own price to performance.
"Life is too precious to be wasted in misery." -Me.

I really love how simple and elegant the phone looks as well as that 2560x1440 display. :)

Spoiler

-

CPU:Ryzen 9 5900X GPU: Asus GTX 1080ti Strix MB: Asus Crosshair Viii Hero RAM: G.Skill Trident Neo CPU Cooler: Corsair H110

My favourite feature of the LG G3 is 1440p

The best thing about the G3 imo is the fact that this new resolution for phone screens is going to push other manufacturers to up their game and push app devs to harness the new technology.

Also is anyone aware of how these korean models work on the EE network in the uk, if they work on T-mobile then I would assume that they should work on EE, correct?

Back buttons man, that and my current phone still has Cingular on the front.

My favorite thing would be the ppi. that is f'ing amazing.

My favorite parts are the customizability and the intense screen resolution, the customizability is a plus for me because it enables me to choose what I want for the layout of the phone on a more personal level and I would love to have one if i could afford it

I like how there's no buttons on the sides and that it's an Android phone. 

:3

I agree that removing items is a bit stupid. Still an amazing flagship however.

I like the thin bezel and the fact that you can replace the battery

Omg! I want a g3!portable gaming device for trips or maybe even a new phone! Best phone ever!

My favourite thing about the G3 is the way the "G" in "G3" comes before the 3.

I think I'd like the large screen, my current device is fine but that screen and bezel are sooo tempting

Honestly, I really like the idea of being able to text while watching a video. Pretty awesome feature, if you ask me.

T-Mobile4lyfe (Or at least until Sprint buys them). We'll see.