Sheep are like potatoes if you shoot a duck I am scared od tosters. NO FOR REAL HELP!

Go to solution Solved by Stadiz,

I bought my dad a Lumia 925 from day one. 

He still using it, he likes the drive maps alot.

Never had ANY issues with WP8. and nether have I.

Lumia 925 has all the bells and whistles for your need. nfc, Bluetooth 4.0, nice AMOLED screen (props to Nokia)
(925 can be modded for wireless charging! ^_^ )

calling texting would be no problem for both of them

But offcouse the Lumia 925 gets the upperhand more memory for music and photos.
Also a quite nice camera with dedicated camera button (F*#K touchscreen button)

If you are not going to custimze the whole systeemos with themes, mods etc, then WP8 would be great for you.

I want to get a new phone.

I want it to be Windows 8 phone so I considered either to get Nokia lumia 925 or Nokia lumia 512 with seperate iPod shuffle. What should I get? Is lumia 925 worth extra money. I will use phone for calling texting music and photography.

That title though...

i5 4670k @ 4.2GHz (Coolermaster Hyper 212 Evo); ASrock Z87 EXTREME4; 8GB Kingston HyperX Beast DDR3 RAM @ 2133MHz; Asus DirectCU GTX 560; Super Flower Golden King 550 Platinum PSU;1TB Seagate Barracuda;Corsair 200r case. 

Why so you want a Windows phone? Aren't they clunky and broken?

Haha your a comedic icon

Its all looks these days

they are but some of them have nice cameras, and he wants to use it for photography

"Anything that makes a console more like a PC, makes it better" 

-Linus Sebastian

no its not. 

they are but some of them have nice cameras, and he wants to use it for photography

A lot of other phones have some pretty good cameras on them..

First off all I would like to say congrats on the amazing title, it really does capture people's attention. As for your question... I really don't think much about windows phone... if however you must have a windows phone, I don't think you have a lot of choice other than Nokia I guess.

if you want a windows phone. get the most expensive and latest Nokia one you can buy.  they all have very good cameras. (the lumia 1020 have the best one), on the android side the  Xperia Z2, LG G3 and i cant belive im saying this but the samsung S5 have good cameras. 

It's just so far behind android and even iOS.

have you used them? its not much different from iOS. just a different look and work flow. plus the new update is bringing in a lot of improvements.

A lot of other phones have some pretty good cameras on them..

yeah but, 41 megapixels

http://bit.ly/1o52irP

"Anything that makes a console more like a PC, makes it better" 

-Linus Sebastian

First of all I missed a number its 520 not 512. Second I want windows phone because their hardware is optimized for their software and because I have android tablet. I trew apple out because I don't want to pay for name. And third, I know I got your attention with tittle and thank you for noticing but I want to hear your opinions of these two options. And last I don't want other recommendations because I don't want to pay too much for phone because I won't use it for games because as I mentioned I have tablet. Edit:One more plus for windows phone(I mean nokia) they use Carl Zeiss optics and that makes their cameras good.

have you used them? its not much different from iOS. just a different look and work flow. plus the new update is bringing in a lot of improvements.

Sure it's improving, but it just always seems to be a few steps behind Android and iOS in terms of features, apps, customization... etc.  If people like it that's fine, there's nothing truly horrible about it, it's just not what I would consider to be a great operating system and it's definitely not one that I would choose.

Wait.. Windows Phone... is that part of the joke? Like the title?

Wait.. Windows Phone... is that part of the joke? Like the title?

Hahahahha! No read my reply.

Can someone actually write useful reply? I know tittle sounds ridicoulus but I want serious opinion...

Can someone actually write useful reply? I know tittle sounds ridicoulus but I want serious opinion...

Hahaha, it's a little tough and late for that now :D Umm... cant really say much tbh, used a windows phone for a month while my S3 was getting repaired a year ago and it was awful, the bane of phones. However, in conjunction to your question, if ya guna use dem optics on the back, pay the little extra right?

Agreed. All I see in the replies is arguing over mobile platforms haha

Long story short, you don't have much in terms of choice when it comes to Windows Phones. For the price you can get a nice Android. If camera is really an issue the best camera I've used on a phone for the past while is on the Galaxy S4 (S5 would be better but its much more expensive). But that's only speaking camera. Besides that I'd take a Nexus 5 any day.

"Rawr XD"

Sure it's improving, but it just always seems to be a few steps behind Android and iOS in terms of features, apps, customization... etc.  If people like it that's fine, there's nothing truly horrible about it, it's just not what I would consider to be a great operating system and it's definitely not one that I would choose.

then that is your choice. i have no problem with that. and i dont have a problem with recommending WP8 to someone 

I bought my dad a Lumia 925 from day one. 

He still using it, he likes the drive maps alot.

Never had ANY issues with WP8. and nether have I.

Lumia 925 has all the bells and whistles for your need. nfc, Bluetooth 4.0, nice AMOLED screen (props to Nokia)
(925 can be modded for wireless charging! ^_^ )

calling texting would be no problem for both of them

But offcouse the Lumia 925 gets the upperhand more memory for music and photos.
Also a quite nice camera with dedicated camera button (F*#K touchscreen button)

If you are not going to custimze the whole systeemos with themes, mods etc, then WP8 would be great for you.