H100i in Fractal design define r4

Will the H100i fit inside the Fractal design define r4?

Thanks in advance :)

Yes however I advide against it because even something like The Kraken X41 beats it. 

Will the H100i fit inside the Fractal design define r4?

Thanks in advance :)

if you have already bought the H100i i would take it back, as they seem to be going through a rough patch ATM, i have seen 5 cases of the pumps failing within 2 months, 2 of these cases were mine personally

Yes however I advide against it because even something like The Kraken X41 beats it. 

The x41 wont fit. The r4 doesn't have dual 140mm radiator support unless you get to drilling. (I have an r4)

@ OP

The h100i will fit in the roof and the front of the case, you will need to offset your HDD cage if you opt for putting the radiator in the front of your case though.

The x41 wont fit. The r4 doesn't have dual 140mm radiator support unless you get to drilling. (I have an r4)

@ OP

The h100i will fit in the roof and the front of the case, you will need to offset your HDD cage if you opt for putting the radiator in the front of your case though.

The X41 is a single 140mm unity. Look at the video. 

The X41 is a single 140mm unity. Look at the video. 

Oops I confused the x41 with the x61, I said "The x41 wont fit. The r4 doesn't have dual 140mm radiator support unless you get to drilling. (I have an r4)".

it'll be a tight fit if you're using an atx mobo. My motherboard (Asus P8Z77-V Pro) is too big for my h100i to run in pull though, so I have to run in push.