Basic skyrim mods

Husam

Hey guys I just got skyrim and I heard that mods in skyrim adds some amazing stuff and makes the game better, so I decided to install some mods and see how they work out, but since I'm new I don't know hat are the mods or anything, so I may need a basic list of mods, the things that I would like to improve are graphics(should I get skyrim HD or there are better mods?), gameplay ( I am confused between requiem and skyrim redone), weapons and some nice game addons( I once heard that there is a a camps mods or something like that)

go to SKyrim nexus and look at the top listed mods ever and go from there :)

and if your computer can take it get a ENB mod and ENB, Skyrim with a good ENB will look better than any other game in existence :P

Proud Member of the Glorious PC Master Race

go to SKyrim nexus and look at the top listed mods ever and go from there :)

and if your computer can take it get a ENB mod and ENB, Skyrim with a good ENB will look better than any other game in existence :P

I got an i7-4770 and a gtx 770 , I guess I'm gonna get that :D

4770k Delid @ 4.5Ghz/1.25V w/ NH-D15, Maximus VII Hero, HyperX Beast 8GB 1600Mhz, GTX770 DCII OC, Strider Gold S 750W, 120GB 840 EVO, 2TB Barracuda, No case : D

Quickfire TK (MX Brown), Naos 7000, 128GB Surface Pro 2, 32GB G2 With Lightning Rom V4

1. I would recommend using the Nexus mod manager (just find it from skyrim nexus).

2. These are the mods I would recommend: Wet and cold, wet and cold ashes (needs DLC), frostfall, SkyUI (IMPORTANT), Sounds of skyrim (all of them), Total realism basic needs and deadly mutilation. 

Spoiler

Case Bitfenix Ghost, Mobo Asus Maximus VIII Ranger, CPU i7 6700K @4.2 Ghz cooled by Arctic cooling Freezer i30, (barely). GPU Nvidia GTX 970 Gigabyte G1 @1519Mhz core, RAM 16Gb Crucial Ballistix CL16 @2400Mhz. SSD 128GB Sandisk Ultra Plus as my OS drive. HDD's  1TB  Seagate ST31000524AS its OEM, 3TB Seagate Barracuda, 2x 500GB WDC Blue (RAID 0)

If it isn't working absolutely perfectly, according to all your assumptions, it is broken.

I got an i7-4770 and a gtx 770 , I guess I'm gonna get that :D

be a bit careful tho, even 780ti sli wont eat a good ENB easily :D but you should atleast get 45fps+ without problems depending on other graphical mods you use.

Proud Member of the Glorious PC Master Race

be a bit careful tho, even 780ti sli wont eat a good ENB easily :D but you should atleast get 45fps+ without problems depending on other graphical mods you use.

780ti SLI will not handle some ENB settings :o 

It seems that ENB will make my game look like a dream :P

The is a guy on YouTube that does good reviews and tutorials regarding Skyrim mods. His name is Gopher. You should check him out.

CPU AMD Ryzen 2700 X / Motherboard  / RAM 4 x 4GB  / GPU Zotac 1080Ti Amp Edition / Case Fractal Design Meshify C / Storage Samsung 850 PRO / 1TB WD Black & 2TB WD Green / PSU / Cooling Noctua / Keyboard Ducky Shine 2 / Mouse Logitech G700 / Sound O2 Amp/DAC & Audioengine A5+ speakers

Yeah Gopther is awesome heres a link to a playlist of his for modding Skyrim for beginners mate https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RxQ1JN_X-_Y&list=PLE7DlYarj-DdhDG41roBVJfNCqvO5MmKP

My PC rig: I7-4790, Gigabyte G1 Sniper Z87, EVGA GTX 780 SC ATX 6GB, Thermaltake Urban S31 Case with Window, Corsair RM 850, Samsung Evo 120gb SSD, 5TB HDD, Kingston Hyper 1866 8GB RAM