A New 'Smart Rifle' Decides When To Shoot And Rarely Misses

Jozi

I was watching logans the tek 0058 and he spoke about this rifle in it. I like guns and I could not find anything about this news in this forum so here it is:

http://www.npr.org/blogs/alltechconsidered/2013/05/15/184223110/new-rifle-on-sale

Also here is the tek 0058:

Intel i5 3570k | MSI GTX 670 Power Edition/OC SLI | Asus Sabertooth Z77 | Corsair Vengeance LP 16GB | Fractal Design Newton R2 650W | NZXT Switch 810 SE Gun Metal | BenQ 24" XL2420T 120Hz | Corsair K90  | Logitech G500 / Logtitech Performance MX | Sennheiser PC 360 | Asus Xonar DGX | NVIDIA GeForce 3D Vision 2 Wireless Kit

Thing looks BEAST. So many features. Watched the tek also and best part was when they said that Siri would be your spotter.

Sager NP9370EM - I7 3630QM - 680m 1045Mhz - 8gb 1600mhz ram - 240gb msata 750gb hdd

Wasnt there an episode of CSI Miami that had a gun like this?

If there is and you find it tell me season and episode cause I haven't seen that episode.

Intel i5 3570k | MSI GTX 670 Power Edition/OC SLI | Asus Sabertooth Z77 | Corsair Vengeance LP 16GB | Fractal Design Newton R2 650W | NZXT Switch 810 SE Gun Metal | BenQ 24" XL2420T 120Hz | Corsair K90  | Logitech G500 / Logtitech Performance MX | Sennheiser PC 360 | Asus Xonar DGX | NVIDIA GeForce 3D Vision 2 Wireless Kit

Wasnt there buzz about this scope a while ago? :huh:  I swear i saw it before :D

And FYI the scope runs a modified version of linux B)

Id love to see linus unbox and benchmark this :D

RIG-Processor: Intel core i7 3770k @4.4GHz,Mobo: MSI Z77-G43,GPU:Gigabyte GTX 770, RAM:16 GB G-skill sniper f3,SSD: Corsair Force f3 240gb,HDD: Seagate baracuda 1TB,Cooler:CM Hyper 212 evo, Case: Sharkoon T28 Blue

Peripherals- Monitor: Samsung S24B300, Keyboard: Razer Blackwidow, Mouse: Razer Abyssus, Headphones: Razer Megalodon, Mousepad: Razer Goliathus Alpha, Webcam: Logitech C270,Pad:Logitech F710, Sp: Philips generic ones

#KILLEDMYWIFE #MAKEBOMBS

This looks rather scary, not going to lie...  :ph34r: will be so much easier to achieve

PROFILEYEAH

What do people even put in these things?

Anyone up for some weekend sniping? Also (OT), I just realised, why is Logan using VGA on the monitor?Linus should give him a piece of his mind about this :lol:.

I just realised, why is Logan using VGA on the monitor?Linus should give him a piece of his mind about this :lol:.

HAHA XD true that

PROFILEYEAH

That thumbnail on that Tek video is the best thing ever...

Yeah TekSyndicate are really good at their thumbnails :) it seems like every 'The Tek' video has them face palming XD

PROFILEYEAH

The feature is pretty sweet. But this can be bad if it is used in ways that its not meant to be used on.

Hello and Welcome to LTT Forum!

If you are a new member, please read the rules located in "Forum News and Info". Thanks!  :)

Linus Tech Tips Forum Code of Conduct           FAQ           Privacy Policy & Legal Disclaimer

The iSnipe featuring Siri as your spotter haha I love the tek.

#OhCrap #KilledMyWife

If there is and you find it tell me season and episode cause I haven't seen that episode.

It was season 10, episode 12. The premise was something to do with bullets which could curve after they were fired or something...

So how long until someone starts live streaming with one of these?

seems like people could use this for some serious cerial killer/terrorist type stuff,

access and fire from cellphone? that cannot be legal!

It was season 10, episode 12. The premise was something to do with bullets which could curve after they were fired or something...

Yeah! That one! "Friendly Fire"

My System - Featuring Custom Laser Etching: (Out of Date - Need to update with current system pictures)
http://linustechtips.com/main/topic/11149-my-custom-rig-ft-custom-laser-etching/