Black screen whenever I start a game

Go to solution Solved by scaryjam823,

Idk

But maybe possible

Can you please tell me that wether it is the only problem in my setup.

And is vs550w from corsair would do

Actually where i live i cannot get good Psu at thier own price. This psu i mentioned i'll be getting it At 130 bucks. So thats more than i can do

Here's the thing with power supplies and components, the two main factors you want to look at is how many amps are on the 12v rail and how many watts the power supply can sustain. However there is no law saying they have to be accurate, with cheap power supplies they often have LESS wattage than they claim. They get the advertised wattage from a peak load test, but it cannot sustain that amount of power. Then they also have not nearly enough volts on the 12v rail to power "good" cards. Then you take into account they use cheap capacitors, poor quality control and all the other shortcuts to get a cheap price.

Now I'm not saying buy the most expensive there is, what I am saying is buy from a reputable company. The power supply can single handedly fry every component in your system, it is the WORST place to go cheap because it is the most important. When you buy from a reputable company you get more than enough power on the 12v rail to power anything you can think of, you get high quality capacitors which will give better performance as well as lifespan. You have the least risk of it going bad and frying your system. And typically the "good" companies power supplies often have MORE watts than they claim. 

The power supply is your problem, no if ands or buts about it. When the gpu gets put under a load it draws the power it needs and what it needs the power supply cannot give so it crashes and you need to reboot. 

sO HELLO every one

my problem is I just bought a gpu MSI r9270x HAWK. and when I try to open launch a game the introduction etc runs fine but when  I get into menu the LCD shows "no video signal" and I also tried to unplug and plug the HDMI wire.
Nohing happens. then to see my display I have to turnoff my pc and then turn it on again. Please help me in this matter
NOTE:-
I have a simple setup
intel i5-3470

intel Dh61ww mobo
12 gb ram
and a 500w power supply.
so i have a 20 dollar powersupply. And I have a doubt that its because of the power supply. but then again its 500w which is enough for this card.
can you please help me with this matter
thanks

All drivers updated? Try another connector?

Computer Specifications:

AMD Ryzen 5 3600  Gigabyte B550M Aorus Elite | ADATA XPG SPECTRIX D50 32 GB 3600 MHz | Asus RTX 3060 KO Edition CoolerMaster Silencio S400 Klevv Cras C700 M.2 SSD 256GB 

1TB Crucial MX500 | 1 TB SanDisk SSD Corsair RM650W

Camera Equipment:

Camera Bodies: 

Olympus Pen-F Panasonic GH3 (Retired)

Lenses:

Sigma 30mm F1.4 | Sigma 16mm F1.4 | Sigma 19mm F2.8 | Laowa 17mm F1.8 | Olympus 45mm F1.8

Power supply is the problem. You never want to cheap out on a power supply, it is the heart of your system and can break everything. There's more to power supplies than wattage, you need to take into account the rails and how many volts they have. That's your problem, get a good power supply.

My Rig :  Case: Cooler Master HAF X ,Motherboard: Gigabyte Z87X-UD3H,PSU: Seasonic SS-750KM3,Processor: Core I7 4770k (overclocked 4.7ghz),Cooler: Corsair H100i, GPU: EVGA GTX 780 with acx cooler, RAM: G.Skill Ripjaws 16gb DDR3 1600 (overclocked to 2000mhz), HDDS  Samsung 840 EVO 250 gb SSD , Western digital  2tb 7200 rpm 64mb cache, Old 1tb laptop drive I had , 320gb for os backup daily, 80gb external for weekly backups,Drives 2x Lg Blu Ray burner WH16MS40,MISC: Tp-Link dual band wireless card, Logitech g510s, Razer Deathadder 2013, Acer G236HLBbd 23" monitor, Old tv I had 23" for secondary monitor, old 32" samsung tv third monitor

All drivers updated? Try another connector?

All of the drivers are updated

Power supply is the problem. You never want to cheap out on a power supply, it is the heart of your system and can break everything. There's more to power supplies than wattage, you need to take into account the rails and how many volts they have. That's your problem, get a good power supply.

Idk

But maybe possible

Actually where i live i cannot get good Psu at thier own price. This psu i mentioned i'll be getting it At 130 bucks. So thats more than i can do

basically try putting down watered down gas in a car.

Idk

But maybe possible

Here's the thing with power supplies and components, the two main factors you want to look at is how many amps are on the 12v rail and how many watts the power supply can sustain. However there is no law saying they have to be accurate, with cheap power supplies they often have LESS wattage than they claim. They get the advertised wattage from a peak load test, but it cannot sustain that amount of power. Then they also have not nearly enough volts on the 12v rail to power "good" cards. Then you take into account they use cheap capacitors, poor quality control and all the other shortcuts to get a cheap price.

Now I'm not saying buy the most expensive there is, what I am saying is buy from a reputable company. The power supply can single handedly fry every component in your system, it is the WORST place to go cheap because it is the most important. When you buy from a reputable company you get more than enough power on the 12v rail to power anything you can think of, you get high quality capacitors which will give better performance as well as lifespan. You have the least risk of it going bad and frying your system. And typically the "good" companies power supplies often have MORE watts than they claim. 

The power supply is your problem, no if ands or buts about it. When the gpu gets put under a load it draws the power it needs and what it needs the power supply cannot give so it crashes and you need to reboot. 

My Rig :  Case: Cooler Master HAF X ,Motherboard: Gigabyte Z87X-UD3H,PSU: Seasonic SS-750KM3,Processor: Core I7 4770k (overclocked 4.7ghz),Cooler: Corsair H100i, GPU: EVGA GTX 780 with acx cooler, RAM: G.Skill Ripjaws 16gb DDR3 1600 (overclocked to 2000mhz), HDDS  Samsung 840 EVO 250 gb SSD , Western digital  2tb 7200 rpm 64mb cache, Old 1tb laptop drive I had , 320gb for os backup daily, 80gb external for weekly backups,Drives 2x Lg Blu Ray burner WH16MS40,MISC: Tp-Link dual band wireless card, Logitech g510s, Razer Deathadder 2013, Acer G236HLBbd 23" monitor, Old tv I had 23" for secondary monitor, old 32" samsung tv third monitor

Thanks dude