Need help!

Hey guys, I'm about to get parts for my first computer build. I'll be using it heavily on Photoshop and Video Editing. I plan on buying a Intel 4690k, but I don't really know what parts to go with it, do you guys have any suggestions? I already have a Radeon 7520 I pulled out of my Dell XPS 8700 to go with the build. So can you guys help me decide? I don't plan on going AMD for the CPU. Also, what cooler should I get?

What is your budget/location?

Case: Corsair 4000D Airflow; Motherboard: MSI ZZ490 Gaming Edge; CPU: i7 10700K @ 5.1GHz; Cooler: Noctua NHD15S Chromax; RAM: Corsair LPX DDR4 32GB 3200MHz; Graphics Card: Asus RTX 3080 TUF; Power: EVGA SuperNova 750G2; Storage: 2 x Seagate Barracuda 1TB; Crucial M500 240GB & MX100 512GB; Keyboard: Logitech G710+; Mouse: Logitech G502; Headphones / Amp: HiFiMan Sundara Mayflower Objective 2; Monitor: Asus VG27AQ

Lots of info can be gained by watching @LinusTech 's many build guides that he puts out. 

Rig specs: 3930k | 32GB RAM | GTX580 | Asus PB278 | Corsair K90 | Logitech G700 | HD558's 

Will you be doing fancy hat gaming on it to?

Redliquid~

Lots of info can be gained by watching @LinusTech 's many build guides that he puts out.

That video all not be useful for this thread parts wise.

A Radeon 7520 is so bad for this thing.

Use cases such as yours may benefit heavily from using a CPU with a greater number of threads. Consider the 4790K with Hyperthreading if you can accommodate it in the budget.

You were a noob once too!

What is your budget/location?

I'm currently in California, so no shipping problems at all! I'm hoping for this build to be under $800

Will you be doing fancy hat gaming on it to?

No sir! Just professional work!

That video all not be useful for this thread parts wise.

A Radeon 7520 is so bad for this thing.

Although you're right, I don't really have the budget to get something like a 750 to... Mainly because I just got one for my other build. This computer is going straight to my dad

Tried to put together a $800 rig for the purpose of video editing here, assuming you are set on an Intel CPU and already have your GPU. I couldn't quite squeeze an SSD into this build, and there is also no OS. If you can find the extra $80, I'd recommend a 120gb Samsung EVO 120gb to install your OS on. Hope this helps:

http://pcpartpicker.com/p/3d4xbv

You were a noob once too!