Define R4 front radiator mount fan orientation

I am about to install a custom loop in my define r4, top mount really is not an option. So I am looking to take advantage of the front mount. I will be able to fit the 240 rad and 2 120 fans in the front but am concerned that if I position the fans to pull air inside of the case a lot of warm air is going to get built up in there. I understand it is not optimal but I can't see positioning them to blow outside of the case because then I have no airflow. Isn't warm airflow better than no airflow, I don't know if it will make a huge difference in the temp of my components but I am just wondering.

Well it depends if you're watercooling your graphics card. If you are watercooling the graphics card, it's not a big deal.

If you aren't however, as long as you don't use an uber thick radiator & you don't go crazy on your CPU overclock you'll be fine.

How can't you fit a 240mm rad in the roof with 2x fans? Are you using a radiator that's thicker than 30mm?

The problem with the define r4 is mounting a rad at the top, people have done it but it is a tight squeeze. I placed the rad in the front and I am not seeing too much heat being built up in the case right now.