List of MP games that "Hold back" SSD users' loading times artificially.

That Norwegian Guy

Meh. If people paid for the hardware, there's no real reason the devs should artificially restrict them. I mean, do you have a problem with people who have

a faster Internet connection, better framerate, mouse, keyboard, or whatever else gives them an edge? For normal, everyday play, don't restrict hardware.

Rather, add a competitive mode. There you can set minimum hardware levels, and artificially limit everything. Otherwise, to me, its just like Ubisoft taking out

features they really could've left in. Essentially the same, except instead of intra-platform, inter-platform.

CPU - FX 8320 @ 4.8 GHz

| MoBo - Sabertooth 990FX | GPU - XFX Radeon HD 7870 GHz Ed. @ 1.075 GHz | CPU Cooler - H100 | RAM - 16 GB Dual Channel Vengeance @ 1600 MHz (didn't care to push these...) | OS - Windows 8 Pro | Storage - OCZ Vertex 3 (120 GB Boot), Samsung 830 Pro 64 GB, WD Black 1 TB, some random 320 GB from a laptop | PSU - CM Silent Hybrid Pro 850W (MDPC Sleeving) | Case - 800D | Monitors - ASUS V238H/ X Star DP2710LED | Mouse - M90 Keyboard - CM Quickfire Rapid w/ custom key caps

"When life gives you lemons, Don't make lemonade, make life take the lemons back!" - Cave Johnson, CEO

My biggest problem with this is not the lack of an advantage from having an SSD, it's that developers don't give SSD purchase incentive to people who are SLOW AS HELL at adopting them. And people like that are holding games back. It's quite obviously better for everyone to play 8 games per hour over 5 games per hour, just by cutting down loading time.

Also, in Natural Selection 2 I only play aliens, so if I load into a map and alien team is full, I just leave, which is bad for everyone (especially since I'm amazing)

TL;DR - my goal is not to have an advantage - it's to make sure EVERYONE has SSDs because developers of competitive games should give them incentive to.

I don't think that developers should give incentives to specific hardware, developers that push usually end up alienating there community, what would make sense is to have load screens that have a chat and loadout screen even mini game.

5, 10, 15 games doesn't matter, for me its playing one entire game of BF4 and walking away with 1000 points per game, knowing it's the only game I'm gonna have the entire and I've wasted it because I've traveled so far by foot because I don't want people hearing me, to be sniped because that one person has a 40x scope.

I love loading Operation Locker, just to spawn when the enemy team has C and the game is already lost. 

most people play conquest like they have to capture the flags in order, that is why your team loses