Mad Catz R.A.T. Tournament Edition vs. Logitech G-Series G502 Proteus Core

Solved:

The title says it all,

I'm ordering a new mouse and I'm wondering what you guys think is best:

I mainly play FPS games, so these are the contenders as they have the sniper button. I have a plam grip.

What are your thoughts?

"Have you tried turning it off and on again?"

G502, meant to have a perfect sensor with no acceleration, unlike the laser sensor in the RAT

also the rats are ugly and uncomfortable (to me)

Desktop - Corsair 300r i7 4770k H100i MSI 780ti 16GB Vengeance Pro 2400mhz Crucial MX100 512gb Samsung Evo 250gb 2 TB WD Green, AOC Q2770PQU 1440p 27" monitor Laptop Clevo W110er - 11.6" 768p, i5 3230m, 650m GT 2gb, OCZ vertex 4 256gb,  4gb ram, Server: Fractal Define Mini, MSI Z78-G43, Intel G3220, 8GB Corsair Vengeance, 4x 3tb WD Reds in Raid 10, Phone Oppo Reno 10x 256gb , Camera Sony A7iii

I can't express this enough, Logitech has a freaking INCREDIBLE warranty, I had a keyboard that I broke the right enter key on, the small one on the numpad, I sent logitech a mail asking them if I can buy the key separately, the guys sent me an entirely new keyboard, take Logitech just because of the customer service, and they have high grade premium feeling mouses, I have the G600 and love it, my brother has G300, I don't like it because not enough buttons but it's a great mouse, Logitech is just.. amazing.

But please try them out hands on, maybe a retailer has them, I assume you are buying the mouse so you will have it for a long time, you should try them hands on, making a decision like this isn't as easy as some may think, RAT mouse is really customizable, if the G502 doesn't fit your hand perfectly.. well you're kind of screwed..

Yeah, I ordered the Logitech G502 Proteus Core along with a Razer Goliathus Control Large, soooooooooooo yeah.

"Have you tried turning it off and on again?"