Famitsu leak reveals more info on Hyrule Warriors, confirms new playable characters

Rafy

This week's Famitsu  was partly leaked and some more info on Hyrule Warriors is in it. This is only a part of what is going to be included in this week's issue.

First, Famitsu reveals two new playable characters. The first, as far as I can tell, might be Agitha from The Legend of Zelda: Twilight Princess. There’s also someone called “Lana”, though it’s unclear who this might be at present. Original character? Princess Lana from the Captain N: The Game Master animated TV series? It probably wouldn’t be wise for me to speculate since the information isn’t detailed. Take this part of the update with a grain of salt for now. Aside from playable characters, Famitsu also confirms that Argorok – who we’ve seen previously – and Zant from The Legend of Zelda: Twilight Princess will be appearing in Hyrule Warriors.

Source: http://nintendoeverything.com/famitsu-confirms-new-playable-characters-zant-appearance-in-hyrule-warriors/

Definitely one of the games I am NOT interested in that will be on the Wii U.

Too many ****ing games!  Back log 4 life! :S

I wonder how Hyrule Warriors will compare to games like Ninety Nine Nights.

I don't really play many games for gameplay anymore honestly. I play most games just for the graphics.