I wonder what the organizational structure of linusmedia group is

Sammael

Remember that cartoon like chart showing organizational structures for different tech companies that came out awhile back?

org-charts-tech-companies.png

Well, Linusmedia group probably has it's own shape.  Let's imagine what that could be.  Feel free to dive into that impressive artistic tool known as microsoft paint and come up with what you think it is.  Throw caution to the wind, be as over the top as you can imagine!

Oh, I forgot to mention, if linusmedia group is too conventional to have an over the top drawing, then find another target that can be highlighted!  

I am impelled not to squeak like a grateful and frightened mouse, but to roar...

linusgroup_zpscbfb1a12.jpg

here you go

vVbc5V0.png

Looks pretty conventional. The main thing we have to go on so far that can be exaggerated is that apparently their tech house can get extremely messy.

I am impelled not to squeak like a grateful and frightened mouse, but to roar...

"What is organizing? Marketing? Huh? Dude, I just have cats."
-Linus, 2014

I really wish that we'd just make organic hardware already, that grows and adapts to the demands it needs to meet. That way, grannies' computers can be floppy sacks of organicness and the 12 year old Minecrafters will look like the guys that only do bicep curls, and the nerdy programmers will finally have justice, with their body-builder rigs that skipped leg day.

CPU: i7-4770k 4.8GHz | Motherboard: Asus Maximus Hero | RAM: 16gigs 2133MHz | GPU: SLI Gigabyte OC 2gb 770's | Case: INWIN GRone | Storage: 1tb Blue, 60gb SSD | PSU: Silencer MK II 950w | Cooling: Modded H100i

Looks pretty conventional. The main thing we have to go on so far that can be exaggerated is that apparently their tech house can get extremely messy.

Linus media group atm except change everything to piles of Graphic cards and Ram sticks

h_10-2459-HOARDING-503.jpg

My PC

[ I5 4690k (no oc) - Gigabyte Z97 D3H - 8GB Ram - Sapphire R9 280X Vapor-X ]

Seeing that Linus has new employees every week it's probably just an evil pyramid scheme scam by Linus.

Jk

#OhCrap #KilledMyWife

Linus is a harsh dictator who relies on intimidation to control his employees. They often go days without eating or even seeing daylight and are forced to edit and shoot videos. This is the only thing that pleases Linus. The only thing in this world that he truly cares for are his 2 cats....

Motherboard - Gigabyte P67A-UD5 Processor - Intel Core i7-2600K RAM - G.Skill Ripjaws @1600 8GB Graphics Cards  - MSI and EVGA GeForce GTX 580 SLI PSU - Cooler Master Silent Pro 1,000w SSD - OCZ Vertex 3 120GB x2 HDD - WD Caviar Black 1TB Case - Corsair Obsidian 600D Audio - Asus Xonar DG

Hail Sithis!

WDd3XRM.png

this is one of the greatest thing that has happened to me recently, and it happened on this forum, those involved have my eternal gratitude http://linustechtips.com/main/topic/198850-update-alex-got-his-moto-g2-lets-get-a-moto-g-for-alexgoeshigh-unofficial/ :')

i use to have the second best link in the world here, but it died ;_; its a 404 now but it will always be here

WDd3XRM.png

... that looks like a nose with hairs...

Based off a post above, it seems possible Linus cats hold a higher place within the empire.

This would be a lot easier if Linus was like beyonce: