scared the crap out of me.

Swndlr
Go to solution Solved by T.Vengeance,

It's wifi interference. I get it too.

okay so im sitting at my desk right and every few minutes my speakers that are hooked up to my pc will make a weird buzzing noise. i didnt understand the pattern AT ALL at first then i realized something. whenever an alert popped up on my iphone, which is sitting on my desk near my speakers, the speakers would make the noise. then when it happened again, just to make sure, i moved the phone away from the speakers and it stopped. this is creepy af. idk what to do, my apartment must be haunted or something. DEAR GOD HELP ME.

4690K // 212 EVO // Z97-PRO // Vengeance 16GB // GTX 770 GTX 970 // MX100 128GB // Toshiba 1TB // Air 540 // HX650

Logitech G502 RGB // Corsair K65 RGB (MX Red)

Stop. Drop. Roll.

tumblr_m3ewecTi3Z1qch7qo.gif

exactly. i swear idk why this is happening. 

4690K // 212 EVO // Z97-PRO // Vengeance 16GB // GTX 770 GTX 970 // MX100 128GB // Toshiba 1TB // Air 540 // HX650

It's wifi interference. I get it too.

“The value of a college education is not the learning of many facts but the training of the mind to think”

Just general interference from your phone^^ nothing to be worried about

====>The car thread<====>Dark Souls thread<====>Placeholder<====
"Life is like a raging river, Its gonna get rough downstream. And people's gonna piss in it" 

"Who discovered we could get milk from cows, and what did he THINK he was doing at the time?"

i figured that it was something to do with wifi/my phones carrier. thx guys, for making me know that my house isnt being targeting by rabid aliens

It is a iphone, what do you expect.  Also, it makes your balls shrink!

safety-sign-radiation.jpg

Intel 4790k | Asus Z97 Maximus VII Impact | Corsair Vengeance Pro Series 16 GB 1866Mhz | Asus Strix GTX 980 | CoolerMaster G550 |Samsung Evo 250GB | Synology DS215j (NAS) | Logitech G502 |

It is a iphone, what do you expect.  Also, it makes your balls shrink!

safety-sign-radiation.jpg

ive noticed over the last few months. 

Not really the phone's fault. The speakers are probably poorly shielded. There's not that much you can do about it though. Better audio cables may help but it's no guarantee.

I cannot be held responsible for any bad advice given.

I've no idea why the world is afraid of 3D-printed guns when clearly 3D-printed crossbows would be more practical for now.

My rig: The StealthRay. Plans for a newer, better version of its mufflers are already being made.