Where to buy Y connectors for fans?

Meteora

Ive searched every major retailer for noctua's Y 4 pin connector and have had no luck. I know this sounds stupid but could someone find a trusted site to find this connector? Ive thought about just connecting my extra fan directly to the psu with my 3-4 pin adapter but I dont if my cases fan controller will affect that fan if I do that. Maybe someone could clarify and I might not even need a y connector.

Bought some silverstone braided pwm ones yesterday, they look and act a lot like noctuas.

Are you new? Please read CoC  Before posting! PLEASE SELECT 'AUTOMATIC' FOR FONT COLOR FOR US DARK THEME USERS (Only for dark shades)If you can read this, it means you need to change to NIGHT THEME (bottom left above LMG logo) Please follow your threads and Quote people when replying to them. Mark your problem as solved if answered. Don't spam, nobody likes a spammer. DO NOT QUOTE IMAGES! BE NICE!

amazon, newegg, ncix.

-The Bellerophon- Obsidian 550D-i5-3570k@4.5Ghz -Asus Sabertooth Z77-16GB Corsair Dominator Platinum 1866Mhz-x2 EVGA GTX 760 Dual FTW 4GB-Creative Sound Blaster XF-i Titanium-OCZ Vertex Plus 120GB-Seagate Barracuda 2TB- https://linustechtips.com/main/topic/60154-the-not-really-a-build-log-build-log/ Twofold http://linustechtips.com/main/topic/121043-twofold-a-dual-itx-system/ How great is EVGA? http://linustechtips.com/main/topic/110662-evga-how-great-are-they/#entry1478299

amazon, newegg, ncix.

The exact sites ive looked for the noctua's y connector but I'll just buy another brands y connector 

Ive searched every major retailer for noctua's Y 4 pin connector and have had no luck. I know this sounds stupid but could someone find a trusted site to find this connector? Ive thought about just connecting my extra fan directly to the psu with my 3-4 pin adapter but I dont if my cases fan controller will affect that fan if I do that. Maybe someone could clarify and I might not even need a y connector.

http://www.quietpcusa.com/Noctua-Fan-Y-Cables-PWM-4-Pin-NA-SYC1-P1031.aspx

the picture show the 3-pin version, but the SYC1 is the 4pin version ;)

Mini-Desktop: NCASE M1 Build Log
Mini-Server: M350 Build Log

http://www.quietpcusa.com/Noctua-Fan-Y-Cables-PWM-4-Pin-NA-SYC1-P1031.aspx

the picture show the 3-pin version, but the SYC1 is the 4pin version ;)

Those must be the new ones since previously they were not available separately.

ty exactly what I was looking for :D

gotta have that 6 year warranty

Any real reason you were looking for the noctua ones?

I always use NZXT sleeved spliiters from Amazon.

Air 540, MSI Z97 Gaming 7, 4770K, SLI EVGA 980Ti, 16GB Vengeance Pro 2133, HX1050, H105840 EVO 500, 850 Pro 512, WD Black 1TB, HyperX 3K 120, SMSNG u28e590d, K70 Blues, M65 RGB.          Son's PC: A10 7850k, MSI A88X gaming, MSI gaming R9 270X, Air 240, H55, 8GB Vengeance pro 2400, CX430, Asus VG278HE, K60 Reds, M65 RGB                                                                                       Daughter's PC: i5-4430, MSI z87 gaming AC, GTX970 gaming 4G, pink air 240, fury 1866 8gb, CX600, SMSNG un55HU8550, CMstorm greens, Deathadder 2013

Those must be the new ones since previously they were not available separately.

Any real reason you were looking for the noctua ones?

just branding and warranty really

just branding and warranty really

I asked cause there are better ones depending on what your looking for. I dont really know the point of a warranty on a couple dollar cable. Also generally cable dont break unless you break them.

I always use NZXT sleeved spliiters from Amazon.

I have some of those their kinda long for a splitter though and since their individually sleeved tey look kinda messy and are harder to cable manage.

I have some of those their kinda long for a splitter though and since their individually sleeved tey look kinda messy and are harder to cable manage.

Yes. In my prodigy, I definitely had to use a zip tie in the middle.

Air 540, MSI Z97 Gaming 7, 4770K, SLI EVGA 980Ti, 16GB Vengeance Pro 2133, HX1050, H105840 EVO 500, 850 Pro 512, WD Black 1TB, HyperX 3K 120, SMSNG u28e590d, K70 Blues, M65 RGB.          Son's PC: A10 7850k, MSI A88X gaming, MSI gaming R9 270X, Air 240, H55, 8GB Vengeance pro 2400, CX430, Asus VG278HE, K60 Reds, M65 RGB                                                                                       Daughter's PC: i5-4430, MSI z87 gaming AC, GTX970 gaming 4G, pink air 240, fury 1866 8gb, CX600, SMSNG un55HU8550, CMstorm greens, Deathadder 2013