anime like naruto

Mao_Zedong

Ow...

It's fine, he lost a body once (human-bodied Raiden), two arms (1st-gen - unless it's retconned - cyborg body), another arm (updated 1st cyborg body), one eye (same), another body (same), and his visor (2nd cyborg body). He's doin' fine.  :D

I'm not 100% sure. No Game No Life is becoming a good source of gifs too. 

More gifs! More gifs! Yay!

iq0BUqS17dono.gif

| CPU: An abacus | Motherboard: Tin foil | RAM: 2 Popsicle sticks | GPU: Virtual Boy | Case: Cardboard box | Storage: Cardboard | PSU: 3... Er... Make that 2 hamsters | Display(s): Broken glass | Cooling: Brawndo | Keyboard: More cardboard | Mouse: Jerry | Sound: 2 Cans of SpaghettiO's |

I have a manga I can recommend that is exactly in the style of Naruto because it was made by Seishi Kishimoto brother of Masashi Kishimoto. "O-Parts Hunter" also known as "666 Satan" (Yeah, what a name) is fantastic. Give it a shot, I think it's better than Naruto in terms of drawing and story. It's a shame they never turned this into an anime, it would have been awesome.

The stone cannot know why the chisel cleaves it; the iron cannot know why the fire scorches it. When thy life is cleft and scorched, when death and despair leap at thee, beat not thy breast and curse thy evil fate, but thank the Builder for the trials that shape thee.

-snip-

Where is that basketball gif from? I need to know. My nephew is getting into anime and likes sports. 

No Game No Life is what made him like anime. Because it's about games. Which he likes. :D

i think i'll start with fairy tale or bleach, i realized i was on the very last episode of naruto after i posted the thread.

Like "The show is over." last episode or "I'm caught up entirely." last episode? 

I'm asking because I have seen 75% of the show, and eventually plan to finish it, but I hated having to watch so much anime every week (life man, it's time consuming) (specifically, Hunter X Hunter, One Piece, Naruto, and several shorter anime like No Game No Life, Brynhildr wtv, and such). If it's finally over, I will avoid conversations about it to avoid spoilers and begin pushing through the episodes when I can.

Ow...

Spoilers. D: I haven't played that terrible MGS game yet.

Indeed it is. I love the show. It's great. Particularly the animation and story. :D

It's fine, he lost a body once (human-bodied Raiden), two arms (1st-gen - unless it's retconned - cyborg body), another arm (updated 1st cyborg body), one eye (same), another body (same), and his visor (2nd cyborg body). He's doin' fine.  :D

SPOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOIIIIIIIIILLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLEEEEEEEEEEEEERRRRRRRRRSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

† Christian Member †

For my pertinent links to guides, reviews, and anything similar, go here, and look under the spoiler labeled such. A brief history of Unix and it's relation to OS X by Builder.

@vitialius
Like "The show is over." last episode or "I'm caught up entirely." last episode? 

I'm asking because I have seen 75% of the show, and eventually plan to finish it, but I hated having to watch so much anime every week (life man, it's time consuming) (specifically, Hunter X Hunter, One Piece, Naruto, and several shorter anime like No Game No Life, Brynhildr wtv, and such). If it's finally over, I will avoid conversations about it to avoid spoilers and begin pushing through the episodes when I can.

i mean i am caught up (with the dubbed version that it)

Where is that basketball gif from? I need to know. My nephew is getting into anime and likes sports. 

Kuroko No Baske I think. If he likes sports, it might be worth showing him Free! too. 

i think i'll start with fairy tale or bleach, i realized i was on the very last episode of naruto after i posted the thread.

are you watching the dub or sub of Naruto: Shippuden  regardless i don't think it is done yet lol

Again unless you are just watching Naruto and not Naruto: Shippuden

are you watching the dub or sub of Naruto: Shippuden  regardless i don't think it is done yet lol

Again unless you are just watching Naruto and not Naruto: Shippuden

i am caught up with dubbed naruto shippuden

@vitialius

i mean i am caught up (with the dubbed version that it)

With Naruto, what episode are you on? And are you in Shippuden or just the first series? The anime is probably coming to a close soon, I don't see how the manga can go much further, and the anime isn't far behind. 

Ah, there's quite a bit more in the subbed version. (episode 366 right now) 

i'd rather wait for now, i don't really like subbed animes (though i will still watch them if that is the only option)

More gifs! More gifs! Yay!

OetF5JY.gif

I'm not watching no game no life until it fully airs! I marathon series!

I actually haven't seen that gif before. @MyInnerFred might already have it though ):

So many gifs to choose from.

I indeed already have that gif!

Like watching Anime? Consider joining the unofficial LTT Anime Club Heaven Society~ ^.^

Spoilers. D: I haven't played that terrible MGS game yet.

SPOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOIIIIIIIIILLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLEEEEEEEEEEEEERRRRRRRRRSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Kuroko no Basket... It's in the title. There's also Prince of Tennis which I mentioned... I know there's a baseball anime that is not Little Busters! and that there is a soccer/futbol anime. Also, I forgot to mention Beezlebub.

beelzebub.gif

Also, spoiler, my ass. Metal Gear Solid 4: Guns of the Patriots was released in 2008. MGR: Revengeance, released in early 2013, is just a funky, cheesy, campy game akin to most Platinum Games and more than the funkiness of Kojima Productions that's normal. Also, Raiden losing his arm, eye, and gaining his new body was kind of shown early on with trailers to Revengeance.

3593519-2217284695-tumbl.gif

Speaking of Platinum Games. Vanquish is an awesome game too. Unfortunately, it's not on PC.

ibnFJ4CBIukSaD.gif

| CPU: An abacus | Motherboard: Tin foil | RAM: 2 Popsicle sticks | GPU: Virtual Boy | Case: Cardboard box | Storage: Cardboard | PSU: 3... Er... Make that 2 hamsters | Display(s): Broken glass | Cooling: Brawndo | Keyboard: More cardboard | Mouse: Jerry | Sound: 2 Cans of SpaghettiO's |

INB4 Anime elitists who hate on Naruto....

Oh wait...

Anyway, Bleach is very good.

No mention of Blue Exorcist? The main character's back story is so similar to Naruto, it's nearly a ripoff :P

INB4 Anime elitists who hate on Naruto....

Oh wait...

Anyway, Bleach is very good.

No one has hated on Naruto.. yet.

One Piece, Fairy Tail, Bleach and Naruto are arguably the 4 largest anime around. Obviously DragonBall, but in my mind, it doesn't qualify as an anime (not sure why).

Even though it is pretty overrated, you'll probably enjoy Sword Art Online.  Maybe give Black Bullet a try (it's onging though) Also, the two seasons of Magi are a good bet. 

i just watched sword art online, and it was great, i''l try magi next.

Yeah Bleach and One Piece are pretty fun as well.

How about some fabulousness of JoJo Bizarre Adventures?

Eyeshield 21 is also pretty fun to watch.