PS4 Automatic Video Recording Problem

ATLASINCARNATE

What's up guys, so I recently bought a ps4 and I am loving it, but I've come across a problem with video recording. Every time I go into a game it starts recording automatically. It's really annoying, I have restarted the console, changed settings, but nothing seems to work, I also went into share settings and changed it to simple screenshot mode where its a short press for screenshot, and double press for video recording, but it still records even though I am not pressing the share button. Is this a problem with my controller? Or did I mess something up in the settings? Any feedback is greatly appreciated, thanks a lot..    

Take it back for refund and build a PC.

CPU: FX-6300 @ 4.4 ghz GPU: MSI 7950 Motherboard: Asrock 970 Extreme R2  RAM: Teamgroup Elite Black 8GB 1600mhz

Case: Corsair 300r Windowed Storage: 60GB Corsair SSD boot, 1TB WD Black storage PSU: Corsair GS600 Displays: AOC 22", Acer 24" both 1920x1080 60hz

Cooling: Coolermaster V8 cpu cooler Keyboard: QPAD MK50 Cherry MX Blue Mouse: Logitech G500s  Mouse Pad: Corsair MM400 Sound: Sennheiser G4ME ONE headset, Audio Technica ATH M50s

"and I am loving it,"

always remember that Gabe forgives and he will always welcome you into his flock

If your grave doesn't say "rest in peace" on it You are automatically drafted into the skeleton war.

I have both.

Then why do you need a PS4, do you play the exclusives or something?

CPU: FX-6300 @ 4.4 ghz GPU: MSI 7950 Motherboard: Asrock 970 Extreme R2  RAM: Teamgroup Elite Black 8GB 1600mhz

Case: Corsair 300r Windowed Storage: 60GB Corsair SSD boot, 1TB WD Black storage PSU: Corsair GS600 Displays: AOC 22", Acer 24" both 1920x1080 60hz

Cooling: Coolermaster V8 cpu cooler Keyboard: QPAD MK50 Cherry MX Blue Mouse: Logitech G500s  Mouse Pad: Corsair MM400 Sound: Sennheiser G4ME ONE headset, Audio Technica ATH M50s

Yeah.

Playstation exvlusives are awesome. Uncharted, the last of us, heavy rain, beyond two souls and all that.

And they've already announced uncharted 4 for ps4 at E3.

What's up guys, so I recently bought a ps4 and I am loving it, but I've come across a problem with video recording. Every time I go into a game it starts recording automatically. It's really annoying, I have restarted the console, changed settings, but nothing seems to work, I also went into share settings and changed it to simple screenshot mode where its a short press for screenshot, and double press for video recording, but it still records even though I am not pressing the share button. Is this a problem with my controller? Or did I mess something up in the settings? Any feedback is greatly appreciated, thanks a lot..    

From what I can tell the ps4 doesn't record automatically anymore, been that way since the last patch. Maybe They revising it because it didn't always work so well? Anyway I hope they bring it back, was so convenient. Now you would actually have to start the recording manually and it only records 15min.

The most common result of insufficient wattage is a paperweight that looks like a PC