Steam Summer Sale 2014

ThatFatMan1911

Whoa Whoa Whoa wait...what is this I am seeing about the Steam Summer sale starting this week? From what I hear its always been in July. If they start now that would be extremely early start...plus I haven't gotten my PC yet!!!

Now, you know what you can expect from these barbarians. They are a race of rabid BASTARDS that will fight us tooth and nail! But they don't know what they're up against. Cyrodiil, is CIVILIZATION! Cyrodiil, is ORDER! Cyrodiil is POWER! And out here, WE. ARE. CYRODIIL. 

Whoa Whoa Whoa wait...what is this I am seeing about the Steam Summer sale starting this week? From what I hear its always been in July. If they start now that would be extremely early start...plus I haven't gotten my PC yet!!!

Yup, this Thursday. Can't wait!

Build: CPU: Intel Core i5 4690k | CPU Cooler: Hyper 212 Evo | Motherboard: MSI Z97 Gaming 5 | RAM: 8GB G-Skill Ares 1600Mhz CL9 | Storage: 120GB Samsung 840 Evo + WD Blue 1TB 64MB Cache + Seagate Barracuda 2TB 64MB Cache | GPU: MSI GTX 960 | Case: Cooler Master Storm Enforcer | Power Supply: EVGA 600B Non-Modular | 

Yup, this Thursday. Can't wait!

No it can wait for me...haha

Now, you know what you can expect from these barbarians. They are a race of rabid BASTARDS that will fight us tooth and nail! But they don't know what they're up against. Cyrodiil, is CIVILIZATION! Cyrodiil, is ORDER! Cyrodiil is POWER! And out here, WE. ARE. CYRODIIL.