A program for keeping my work?

BenestoTech
Go to solution Solved by P e r s e p h o n e,

Google Drive meets all of those requirements and is organizable with the superior reliability of Google's servers. I use it myself for similar tasks. There's a bit more manual organization here but its well worth it in my opinion.

Hi,

I am looking for an app that can save all my work in one place, like Evernote or OneNote, but I want to be able to have a general folder, English for example, then sub-folders for Semesters, or topics. I want to be able to have cloud saves and local saves, and I need it to be able to import word documents. I need this mainly for organisation. It needs to be Mac compatible, and it would be nice if it had a mobile app too, but that is pretty optional. If you know of a good one please let me know.

Thanks

Yo whats up.

Google Drive meets all of those requirements and is organizable with the superior reliability of Google's servers. I use it myself for similar tasks. There's a bit more manual organization here but its well worth it in my opinion.

You gotta do you girl. I always say you gotta do you. And if he's doing him, then who's doing you? Because right now, it seems like no one's doing you.

- Stefani Stilton (she / her) 🏳️‍🌈🏳️‍⚧️

Hi,

I am looking for an app that can save all my work in one place, like Evernote or OneNote, but I want to be able to have a general folder, English for example, then sub-folders for Semesters, or topics. I want to be able to have cloud saves and local saves, and I need it to be able to import word documents. I need this mainly for organisation. It needs to be Mac compatible, and it would be nice if it had a mobile app too, but that is pretty optional. If you know of a good one please let me know.

Thanks

Whats wrong with Pages Numbers and Keynote? Then you have the OSX, iPhone and iPad apps, plus documents in the cloud!

Desktop - Corsair 300r i7 4770k H100i MSI 780ti 16GB Vengeance Pro 2400mhz Crucial MX100 512gb Samsung Evo 250gb 2 TB WD Green, AOC Q2770PQU 1440p 27" monitor Laptop Clevo W110er - 11.6" 768p, i5 3230m, 650m GT 2gb, OCZ vertex 4 256gb,  4gb ram, Server: Fractal Define Mini, MSI Z78-G43, Intel G3220, 8GB Corsair Vengeance, 4x 3tb WD Reds in Raid 10, Phone Oppo Reno 10x 256gb , Camera Sony A7iii

External Harddrive? xD

Case: Corsair Carbdie 330R Motherboard: Gigabyte GA-970A-DS3P Asus Z97-A CPU: AMD FX-6300 i5 4690K 3.5 GHZ + 212 EVO GPU: ASUS GTX 760 DirectCUII Ram: Corsair Vengeance LP 8gb (2x4gb) HDD: Seagate Barracuda 1TB PSU: Corsair CX500M
Monitor: AOC Q2963pm 29'' 21:9 IPS Mouse: Mionix Naos 8200 Mousepad: Mionix Sargas 320 Headset: HyperX Cloud Keyboard: Corsair Gaming K70 RGBIKEA Headset/Headphone Holder

An operating system with a hard drive so you can store your files.. works fine!

The best option would be OneDrive.

OneDrive will shine more with Windows 8 as it is integrated into the system ties with your account and other services, and can also sync your system personalization between system (if you want). I fyou don't have WIndows 8, then it fine and still works well. And yes there is for Mac:

https://itunes.apple.com/ca/app/onedrive/id823766827?mt=12

In addition, OneDrive comes with Office online (Word, Excel, Power Point and OneNote), which are excellent, doesn't destroy your formatting, and keeps images in high quality, and support versioning for these files (go back in time). It works on any HTML5 ready web browser. And yes, of course, you can create as many folders as you want, and organize them as you want. Once installed on Windows, or Mac, it looks like any normal folder, but it is synced.

The sync process between systems is also fast, even for large files. The reason for this, is that it syncs only changed bits of a file, and not the entire file, which makes reduces bandwidth, and increases speed.

You can access everything from any web browser, and on Android, and iOS (and of course: Windows RT, and Windows Phone)