What keyboard is this?

Juggernautilus

watched dreamhack and saw a really cool keyboard. anyone know which one is it? it is team Na'Vi if it helps.

pSjhGTy.png

I'm going to say it's a steelseries keyboard because the guy closest in the image has a steelseries logo on his shoulder.

Thus meaning they seem to be sponsored by them.

Someone told Luke and Linus at CES 2017 to "Unban the legend known as Jerakl" and that's about all I've got going for me. (It didn't work)

I think it's a Steelseries since it's their teams sponsor.

Current rig: CPU: AMD FX-8120  Cooling: Corsair H100i  Mobo: ASRock 970 Extreme 3  RAM: 8GB 1333Mhz  GPU: MSI GTX 660Ti Power Edition  Case: Fractal Design Define R4  Storage: 2TB Seagate HDD + 128GB Crucial SSD  PSU: be quiet! 730W bronze

I'm going to say it's a steelseries keyboard because the guy closest in the image has a steelseries logo on his shoulder.

Thus meaning they seem to be sponsored by them.

I think it's a Steelseries since it's their teams sponsor.

which particular Steelseries model? I can't find it on their website.

This is what you're looking for:

Tesoro Lobera Supreme

Very rare these days but they are starting to get noticed

DSC_5042.jpg

Coolermaster HAF 912 advanced | i5 3570k @ 4.2ghz | MSI gtx 660ti pe oc | Gygabite z77x-d3h | 8GB g.skill ripjaws| Samsung 830 ssd  | Seasonic m12II 620w

Corsair M45 mouse | Corsair K65 Keyboard | LG 27EA33V 27' ips| 

•  

Tesoro Lobera Supreme

Wow, looks great. Might even buy this KB. I wish Linus would make a review to help me decide :lol:

Wow, looks great. Might even buy this KB. I wish Linus would make a review to help me decide :lol:

Don't buy them just because Na'Vi use them. I adore the Na'Vi Dota 2 team, but I don't buy a Steelseries Sensei, Steelseries Siberia v2 or Steelseries 6Gv2 just because they use them :)

However, if that's not the reason, I'd go for it. 

Case: Fractal Design R4  Motherboard: Asus Z87-Plus  Processor: Intel i7 4770K  GPU: MSI GTX 1070 Gaming X  RAM: Corsair Vengenace Pro 16GB  PSU: Be Quiet Dark Power Pro 10 750W  SSD: Samsung 850 Evo 500GB   Monitor(s): LG 24GM77  Keyboard: Logitech G410  Mouse: Zowie EC1-A  Mousepad: Puretrak Talent White Ed.  Headset: Kingston HyperX Cloud II

Don't buy them just because Na'Vi use them. I adore the Na'Vi Dota 2 team, but I don't buy a Steelseries Sensei, Steelseries Siberia v2 or Steelseries 6Gv2 just because they use them :)

However, if that's not the reason, I'd go for it. 

I am looking for a mechanical keyboard that has backlight and USB, Audio I/O ports.There are many options out there. Just saw this on stream and wanted to check it out. Anyways, the marketing is sure working on me :D

Tesoro Lobera Supreme

-snip-

I've heard of Tesoro many times.

I don't personally own any of the products, I've been thinking about buying a new mouse though.

Why throw your money at the big boys like Corsair when you don't know what the little guys can do!

Someone told Luke and Linus at CES 2017 to "Unban the legend known as Jerakl" and that's about all I've got going for me. (It didn't work)

• 4 weeks later...

Aaaaaaaand there you go.

Coolermaster HAF 912 advanced | i5 3570k @ 4.2ghz | MSI gtx 660ti pe oc | Gygabite z77x-d3h | 8GB g.skill ripjaws| Samsung 830 ssd  | Seasonic m12II 620w

•  

Oh and I mentioned you in the giveaway ;)

0Ynvq1e.jpg

•  

Oh and I mentioned you in the giveaway ;)

0Ynvq1e.jpg

Oh thanks, I will participate in the giveaway and hope for the best :)