Help me choose a game

dev893

So I bough my new video card and it comes with two free games my  the ones I'm having trouble with are  PayDay2, Sleeping Dogs, Murdered: Soul suspect, And Thief

there are a few more Such as Dirt 3 and others that I haven't heard of but I don't know how well my PC will run those my PC meets the minimum requirements right now on integrated graphics for the ones I am having trouble picking from can you guys help?

current build and total cost   http://linustechtips.com/main/topic/150083-thrift-shop-build/

I apologize for my crappy English I'm American

Payday is kinda fun. I have the same problem. I will get my card during the next days.....

So if a friend has that game, get it. I already played Thief....didn't like it too much. Hitman Absolution is kinda cool, but only on the highest difficutly and then it might be too frustrating for some. Murdered Soul Suspect is supposed to be really crappy, only cutscenes-> boring.

I guess they don't have the greatest games in their bundle right now.

PC: AMD Ryzen 5 3600 @4.2HGhz 1.25V || Noctua NH-U12S SE2 || 16GB (2×8GB) Aegis 3000Mhz CL16 @3200Mhz || 
|| Sapphire Pulse RX 6700 10G || MSI B450i Gaming PLUS MAX Wifi
  || Kingston NV1 2TB m.2 ||  Corsair SF600 || Intertech IM 1 |||
Peripherals: Sennheiser PC  360 G4ME || AOC CQ27G2U || Viewsonic PX701HD || Keychron V1 || Logitech G303 Shroud Edition||| Laptop: XPS 13 2in1 7390 || Steam Deck 256 GB (64GB Version) ||| Cameras: Fujifilm XH-1 || Fujifilm X100T

Elite 110 build log (update:05/15/2018)

Payday is kinda fun. I have the same problem. I will get my card during the next days.....

So if a friend has that game, get it. I already played Thief....didn't like it too much. Hitman Absolution is kinda cool, but only on the highest difficutly and then it might be too frustrating for some. Murdered Soul Suspect is supposed to be really crappy, only cutscenes-> boring.

I guess they don't have the greatest games in their bundle right now.

I played Hitman absolution on PS3 got board of it really quilckly and I thought DiRT 3 would be alot more demanding but I meet all the system requirements even the recommended ones I onl have one friend who plays PayDay2 and his PC is kinda shit right now so it barely runs it he's got a Dual core Pentium 2.8ghz and running integrated graphics

current build and total cost   http://linustechtips.com/main/topic/150083-thrift-shop-build/

Do not get Murdered: SS, it's really boring unless you really like just walking in a game. Thief is fun at the beginning, then turns bad as you progress. Payday 2 and Sleeping dogs are pretty good. Just remember that Payday2 really requires you to play online otherwise you won't get far.

Do not get Murdered: SS, it's really boring unless you really like just walking in a game. Thief is fun at the beginning, then turns bad as you progress. Payday 2 and Sleeping dogs are pretty good. Just remember that Payday2 really requires you to play online otherwise you won't get far.

Do I have to play PayDay2 with friends or does it have match making?

Do I have to play PayDay2 with friends or does it have match making?

I guess you could use matchmaking.....but playing with friends is usually so much better.

PC: AMD Ryzen 5 3600 @4.2HGhz 1.25V || Noctua NH-U12S SE2 || 16GB (2×8GB) Aegis 3000Mhz CL16 @3200Mhz || 
|| Sapphire Pulse RX 6700 10G || MSI B450i Gaming PLUS MAX Wifi
  || Kingston NV1 2TB m.2 ||  Corsair SF600 || Intertech IM 1 |||
Peripherals: Sennheiser PC  360 G4ME || AOC CQ27G2U || Viewsonic PX701HD || Keychron V1 || Logitech G303 Shroud Edition||| Laptop: XPS 13 2in1 7390 || Steam Deck 256 GB (64GB Version) ||| Cameras: Fujifilm XH-1 || Fujifilm X100T

Elite 110 build log (update:05/15/2018)

Darksiders 1 and 2 are on the list. I've never played them and I rarely hear about them are they good games or should I go with PayDay2 and Sleeping dogs?

You could look up gameplay vids on youtube. Darksiders is a fighting game with a lot of puzzle elements, so if that's your thing. I had fun playing Sleeping Dogs, it's got a decent combat system. I'd really look up video's though, no one likes the same games.

You could look up gameplay vids on youtube. Darksiders is a fighting game with a lot of puzzle elements, so if that's your thing. I had fun playing Sleeping Dogs, it's got a decent combat system. I'd really look up video's though, no one likes the same games.

Sadly my ISP and Youtube aren't getting along very will the video buffers almost as soon as it starts and has to stay paused for 10 minutes to load just so I can watch another minute of the video...even at 360p

Sadly my ISP and Youtube aren't getting along very will the video buffers almost as soon as it starts and has to stay paused for 10 minutes to load just so I can watch another minute of the video...even at 360p

Sorry to hear that dev. From those I would get Payday and Sleeping Dogs. Only get Payday if you really like co-op though. Again, that's my preference.

Sorry to hear that dev. From those I would get Payday and Sleeping Dogs. Only get Payday if you really like co-op though. Again, that's my preference.

I like co-op playing by your self gets boring after a while in most games

Sleeping dogs is a good solid 25hrs. I would recommend that.

Beneath this mask there is more than flesh. Beneath this mask there is an idea, Mr. Creedy, and ideas are bulletproof.

As I get older I get angrier more cynical, meaner. I feel some warning posts coming. I feel a ban coming. I was warned.

CPU-i5 2400 GPU-Sapphire Radeon HD 7970 OC Mobo-H67MA-D2H-B3 Ram-G.Skill Ripjaws 8gb 1333mhz Case-Fractal Define R4 PSU-Corsair CX750 Storage-Samsung EVO 250gb, 1tb WD Black,Hitachi 1tb Other stuff-Corsair K90, M90 Cooling-3x 140mm Fractal fans Sound-Sennheiser HD438 headphones

Sleeping Dogs, and thief would be my choices.

I personally love Dirt 3, but I wouldn't recommended it if you've never heard of it before.

My Rig:

Spoiler

Case: NZXT H210 CPU: AMD Ryzen 7 3700x  Motherboard:  MSI B450 AM4 Motherboard  Memory: GeIL EVO POTENZA 16GB Video Card: MSI RX480 Power Supply: Corsair TX 750w Storage: Samsung 840 120GB And a 500GB WD BLUE Monitor: Acer S231HLbid 23" and an old Dell Mouse: RAZER DeathAdder 3.5G Keyboard: Ducky DK9008G2 PRO MX Cherry Blue