When shipping just gets annoying.

Luckris

You guys ever had a package or two in the same place that's about 10-30mins away from you just hold your package for no reason? I find it very annoying, especially when you pay for something for 3 day shipping or 1 day shipping. This happens to me alot, but these are the final parts I need to get my new build up and running. share your experiences with shipping that's just annoying, I feel like they are doing it just because I want to finish my rig. 

post-13194-0-77897100-1402828431.png

post-13194-0-77897100-1402828431.png

I actually have a picture from a while ago displaying this. Had uploaded it to Facebook and that jazz. Also with Newegg :P

Giant picture

NeweggShipping.png

I really wish that we'd just make organic hardware already, that grows and adapts to the demands it needs to meet. That way, grannies' computers can be floppy sacks of organicness and the 12 year old Minecrafters will look like the guys that only do bicep curls, and the nerdy programmers will finally have justice, with their body-builder rigs that skipped leg day.

CPU: i7-4770k 4.8GHz | Motherboard: Asus Maximus Hero | RAM: 16gigs 2133MHz | GPU: SLI Gigabyte OC 2gb 770's | Case: INWIN GRone | Storage: 1tb Blue, 60gb SSD | PSU: Silencer MK II 950w | Cooling: Modded H100i

I really wish that we'd just make organic hardware already, that grows and adapts to the demands it needs to meet. That way, grannies' computers can be floppy sacks of organicness and the 12 year old Minecrafters will look like the guys that only do bicep curls, and the nerdy programmers will finally have justice, with their body-builder rigs that skipped leg day.

CPU: i7-4770k 4.8GHz | Motherboard: Asus Maximus Hero | RAM: 16gigs 2133MHz | GPU: SLI Gigabyte OC 2gb 770's | Case: INWIN GRone | Storage: 1tb Blue, 60gb SSD | PSU: Silencer MK II 950w | Cooling: Modded H100i

It could be worse.  What about when parcel delivery companies who find every which way to not deliver you a parcel expect you to drive an hour away to get something?  It is ridiculous.  I am glad that this hasn't happened to me yet but it could have if I didn't complain so much at one point insisting the driver did not properly try to deliver a package.  I have had way too many nightmares with parcel delivery companies in the past year and wish the companies would be less demanding on their time lines for parcel deliveries each day/the amount that need to be done and then maybe we would get better service from the drivers.

Too many ****ing games!  Back log 4 life! :S

ohh newegg.. Thing that bothers me is the place that is holding my items it just short of 30mins of a drive to get there. Same thing with a package from ebay.. Sometimes I really wonder why shipping has to be so complicated.  

ohh newegg.. Thing that bothers me is the place that is holding my items it just short of 30mins of a drive to get there. Same thing with a package from ebay.. Sometimes I really wonder why shipping has to be so complicated.  

I ended up having to drive 45 minutes to pick it up, which, they redirected me to a USPS office a half hour from there, who told me to go back to the previous office to get a piece of paper saying "Yeah, he's chill, give him his flash drive", which I did, only to come back to a closed office. They closed an hour early for reasons related to the government shutdown or some crap. So I walked around, went in through the back, and went through a medium-sized pile of small packages, with one of the employees that was still there, stacked by a wall to find my thing.

Yay.

I ended up having to drive 45 minutes to pick it up, which, they redirected me to a USPS office a half hour from there, who told me to go back to the previous office to get a piece of paper saying "Yeah, he's chill, give him his flash drive", which I did, only to come back to a closed office. They closed an hour early for reasons related to the government shutdown or some crap. So I walked around, went in through the back, and went through a medium-sized pile of small packages, with one of the employees that was still there, stacked by a wall to find my thing.

Yay.

damn.. that's just terrible. Should not be that bad just to get a package. 

I once bought an alienware keyboard. It shipped from somewhere in Asia (I forgot exactly where) to Cairns in Australia but it had to go through Brisbane. It got to Brisbane just fine, but for some reason they decided to hold it there for about a month. Seriously a month, what the fuck!

I once bought an alienware keyboard. It shipped from somewhere in Asia (I forgot exactly where) to Cairns in Australia but it had to go through Brisbane. It got to Brisbane just fine, but for some reason they decided to hold it there for about a month. Seriously a month, what the fuck!

Yep, I've got an order from Frozen cpu sitting in Brisbane for the last 4 days...

Why don't you just go get it?

A water-cooled mid-tier gaming PC.